The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning earl birds , ya all get the worm , right?

someone told me that the second mouse always gets the cheese

monday monday , moar painting caulking weed pulling and watering a garden who’s soil has a lot of sand so it takes a couple hours to give everything a good soaking

speaking of soaking , has anyone heard if the Cork Soakers Union #69 is doing any hiring? ……..nothing like soaking a cork the union way

coffee and leftover blueberry pie with a fat hooter of diesel x Kush and moar coffee and then I am gonna think seriously about doing something today

B580D8D1-80A0-4B8B-B712-41C64585AD94.jpeg

good morning earl birds , ya all get the worm , right?

someone told me that the second mouse always gets the cheese

monday monday , moar painting caulking weed pulling and watering a garden who’s soil has a lot of sand so it takes a couple hours to give everything a good soaking

speaking of soaking , has anyone heard if the Cork Soakers Union #69 is doing any hiring? ……..nothing like soaking a cork the union way

coffee and leftover blueberry pie with a fat hooter of diesel x Kush and moar coffee and then I am gonna think seriously about doing something today

View attachment 306706

This was genius

Four guys were brought before a judge. He requested the occupation of each.

First Guy: "I am a cork soaker -- I soak corks before they go in wine bottles."

Second Guy: "I am a Coke stacker -- I stack cases of soda."

Third Guy: "I am a sock tucker -- I tuck a pair of socks in each pair of new shoes."

Fourth Guy: "Oh, Judgie! These guyth have me tho confused!"

Morning everybody. Ness I'm not retired yet, right now I'm looking at 67 to retire. But you never know, I'll be 62 in March so I'm just getting to the age. Yes hurricane season is on us.
At age 61 I sat down and figured out how to retire at age 62. With the average age at that time being 78 years old, I figured the five years I gained in retirement was 30% of what was left............... I am now past 78 and still going but feel my age in places like my back.
Morning Old Farts. It 72 degrees 83 hum. 70% rain this afternoon. I have a Doctor's appointment today at 11:30. So after seeing the Dr. I'll do some kind of shopping. 🏬
Good luck at the doc's my dear!

Cash or charge?' I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet ,I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse. 'So, do you always carry your TV remote?' I asked. 'No,' she replied, 'but my husband refused to come shopping with me, And I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally.'

Morning everybody. Ness I'm not retired yet, right now I'm looking at 67 to retire. But you never know, I'll be 62 in March so I'm just getting to the age. Yes hurricane season is on us.
WALT! You missed a perfectly good opportunity to chime in with your "potty ring around your arse" speach!

Latest posts

Back