The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pute good luck fishing when the time comes. I'm sure you will enjoy your time outside in the quiet. Do you keep your caught? I do when I go fishing. I fry them up. yummie

I was just thinking of fishing today. Falls coming that's the best time for me to go fishing. I'm taking my camera with me just in case I get lucky.

Thinking of having pancake for supper.

Pute good luck fishing when the time comes. I'm sure you will enjoy your time outside in the quiet. Do you keep your caught? I do when I go fishing. I fry them up. yummie

I was just thinking of fishing today. Falls coming that's the best time for me to go fishing. I'm taking my camera with me just in case I get lucky.

ness --

"Pute" is short for his full moniker: "Putemback". <-- Thass whut he duz.

enjoy your pancake 😊

Attachments

• 1661118648454.gif
    1661118648454.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Looks like a freshwater barracuda. Are pikes good to eat?
White meat and lots eat them. To boney for me. My son in law will keep all we catch. I always cull pike as they eat trout. So much that they can ruin a trophy trout lake.

I hope I catch all trout but that won't be the case, pike are hungry and trying to bulk up for the winter.

But I always catch and release trout...Mr pike will die no matter what size.

I guess one day on the mower wasn't enough, he'd to do my yard today. Setting back burning one. Getting ready for tomorrow. Yall have a good night.

Morning giggy isn't retirement sweet. Kick back and enjoy the nature around you.

Hurricane season is coming time to keep your eyes open on what's coming off of Africa. 🌊

Latest posts

Back