The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning

in light of current events , I’ve decided to take up early morning drinking and such

View attachment 265918
Good that you picked a nice breakfast gin with just a delicate hint angelica and coriander for starters, before moving on to the Everclear Bloody Marys main course.

Mud running down his nose....................................... Made me think of Tull's Aqua Lung
Image result for Jethro Tull Aqualung Album

Whats up you old mean bastards?😁
Well my ass has 5 more Survey's to do.
3 in Indiana and 2 in Ohio next week. Then when i get back i have to get ready to head back to Indiana to run a new Burkes Outlet in New Castle Indiana. Going to be there about a month so i will fly home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Looks like im going to be traveling a lot again.😜

I thought about it - Aren't they farmed to be killed anyways?

I'm a city kid, so I don't relate to animals as livestock, I'm a softy, wouldn't hurt a fly. So when the article came out, I got sad and thought how unfortunate, just because of Covid, we now must cull these animals. But now I'm like, weren't they destined to be a coat anyways? My ignorance of Mink farming might be preventing me from seeing the obvious here, but either way, #FreeTheMink lol

G'Morning, y'all! And the madness continues. Weather was worse than reported yesterday. About got blown off of the Gulf. So we went home. Lot's of chores to run this morning...
The wind has reached @35MPH on the Yeast Coast... and stayed there for the last two fargin days. My flag is in what they call a "spanking" blow at this moment.

Morning everybody!! House cleaning day.....yuk!!!! Wish we could hire a maid but with my grow going Mrs Pute doesn't feel comfortable with a stranger running through the house. Soooo....I guess the vacuum cleaner is mine.

Crap, covid is spiking here and the state is starting to lock things down again! Wondering if things will ever return to normal. Personally I don't think so at least for a long time. We live in a different world my friends. I will be thinking long and hard on changing things in my life to adjust to the new normal. No matter what the future holds, I will persevere ......

Think I will get stoned.

Latest posts

Back