The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no you went there
See the source image

Morning! Full day of trimming waiting for me. Somehow need to find the time for my walks....dog and then the usual at the lake.

Hopper is gonna be out of town and I will be manning scissors......you all be good!!!

Good morning folks. Sounds like my day tomorrow. We're having much warmer than usual temps here and not only am I loving it, but my dog's are too. Got out yesterday for a nice 2 mile walk with them and prolly this morning too. When it's been too long since a walk, my eldest male will bring me a shoe to remind me of my duties, lol. Tomorrow I'll have 8 more plants to trim. Got my leaves dine in the lawn.

Attachments

• Dinner time.jpg
    Dinner time.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 8
Morning everybody!! House cleaning day.....yuk!!!! Wish we could hire a maid but with my grow going Mrs Pute doesn't feel comfortable with a stranger running through the house. Soooo....I guess the vacuum cleaner is mine.

Crap, covid is spiking here and the state is starting to lock things down again! Wondering if things will ever return to normal. Personally I don't think so at least for a long time. We live in a different world my friends. I will be thinking long and hard on changing things in my life to adjust to the new normal. No matter what the future holds, I will persevere ......

Think I will get stoned.

My wife fired my cute young blonde haired, blue eyed maid when we got married, saying she would rather do it herself. She then got on her high horse demanding that I do half the housework, which is where I rebelled and so we resolved it by her hiring a couple middle aged housekeepers that she is comfortable with. After 36 years she is so spoiled that she couldn't imagine life without them.

I just noticed they are having a wave of both swine and bird flu in China to go with the Covid and our regular flu season, plus Covid 19 has jumped to minks in Denmark. Pestilence seems to be increasingly in our face.

On a bright note, I burped and sniffed this years gallon and a half of manicured outdoor C-99/NL buds currently jar curing. Seems to be coming along nicely, which is good, because this year was a disaster trying to grow in our courtyard.

I popped six and killed one right off by breaking its neck transferring if from the wet towel to the soil, and the our cat two. I caged them and nursed one of the eaten plants back to health, giving me four that had by then outgrown my cage, so I gave two of them to a friend, and kept the other two under wire for as long as possible, and planted the cat some wheat grass to graze on.

When I finally had to remove the cage, Melissa started grazing on them again, so I transferred them to another friend and we finished them there in a fence, to keep his hounds from grazing on the leaves. I think my cat and his pups actions speak volumes about animals salubrious diet choices given the opportunity.

One plant ended up male and we harvested the remaining female in mostly cloudy state, with just a tinge of bud rot in spots, after our local rainy season started.

Good morning folks. Sounds like my day tomorrow. We're having much warmer than usual temps here and not only am I loving it, but my dog's are too. Got out yesterday for a nice 2 mile walk with them and prolly this morning too. When it's been too long since a walk, my eldest male will bring me a shoe to remind me of my duties, lol. Tomorrow I'll have 8 more plants to trim. Got my leaves dine in the lawn.
Those doggies are looking at you in adoration. 🥰

Good morning

looking at some properties in a fishing village in southern Chile this morning , my great grandpa would be proud of me , he left Portugal early 1800’s to find a better life in America , that was a good thing he did , took a lot of courage...i can only imagine the pushback he got from his family and friends but grampa got on a boat in France and ended up in a town in America where Blackbeard lived.

Morning all. Close to 80f here today! Way to warm for November here. Ski slopes are starting go open this weekend......wondering what they are gonna ski on with no snow!!!!

Thinking about washing my windows in the front of the house. The sun shines in this time of year and they are in need of a bath.

@ GW....told your maid story to Mrs Pute and she clobbered me with the dust mop.......enough said!!!

@ big......what happened to OK? I guess you are leaving the country after what happened on Nov 3rd! I might join you.

@ giggy......you need a hair cut

Time to take the dog out

Last edited:
Oklahoma only if they secede

unbelievable , in all my years there has never ever been a messed up situation like we have in our great country , the world is watching and wondering how this clown show will end

me? my great great grampa left Portugal lock stock and barrel early 1800’s because there was a revolution going on , War of Two Brothers , Liberals vs Conservative , but way different definitions than what we are witnessing today , and he was on the side that lost

how much courage did it take to pack up and leave his home country?
well , not much if there were people pointing weapons at him eh

@ Big, I was giving some thought to moving to the western slope, somewhere near Delta but what good would that do......I can't leave my only child anyway. After HS she went away to college and in the last 23 years since leaving home she finally lives only minutes away. I see here several times a week and it is nice. I simply can't move away from her.

I'm gonna keep on doing what I have been doing and hide from the gov't. Nothing has really changed all that much for me. The glass is either half full or half empty.....for me it is half fulll and nothing is gonna change my mind.

Its been removed Drift. Yeah we need to keep that stuff on the down low. Its fine to post about being unhappy with things in our Country as long as we done mention ppls names or talk left or right.
Im pissed at the City right now for allowing my next door neighbors backyard to look like Sanford and Sons.😜

Latest posts

Back