The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1661606121763.png

The Old Hen, in Her infinite Wisdom, decided I needed more sleep, so she shut my bedroom door, kept the critters quiet, and let me sleep 'til 10:30. I feel like I've been drinking at Bill Cosby's house. Still haven't got my frog in the race. Got stuff to do, too.

Well, I got a little accomplished today in spite of a late start. Took three bucket loads of composted pine needles out to the pile, and sliced up a bunch of semi-rotted wood studs. I've dealt with the fire department a few times in my life, so before I started, I wrapped up three individual potatoes in aluminum foil, built a fire, and kept adding wood 'til it was pretty much burned up. Tossed the 'taters in for 45 minutes, and they turned out nice.
Fire department never showed. There's rules about burning construction materials (you can't), but you can have a cooking fire. With the spuds in the coals, it's a cooking fire.
More than one way to skin a kitty. :)

Well, I got a little accomplished today in spite of a late start. Took three bucket loads of composted pine needles out to the pile, and sliced up a bunch of semi-rotted wood studs. I've dealt with the fire department a few times in my life, so before I started, I wrapped up three individual potatoes in aluminum foil, built a fire, and kept adding wood 'til it was pretty much burned up. Tossed the 'taters in for 45 minutes, and they turned out nice.
Fire department never showed. There's rules about burning construction materials (you can't), but you can have a cooking fire. With the spuds in the coals, it's a cooking fire.
We did and do that and we called them Mickies !

A libtard learns a lesson

That is a moron with a washtub full of balls, no error.

I'd be screaming like a little girl if a lion bit my leg, shoulder, and arm. This guy never made a sound.

And the zoo guy tells him: "Get out." He looks astonished -- as in, why should he get out? Then the lion gets him my the shoulder, and he still is not flustered and when loosened from the lion again, gets to where he casually leaves to stop and smile for the camera, finally saying:

"Ouch."

Mongo impressed.

We did the same thing with leaves as a kid
FD was up the street and My Mom would rake a huge pile and toss in 5 foil wrapped tatas , They wer yummy with loads of budder

Latest posts

Back