The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1665500321841.png

Sweet and easy. Love the sound those machines make. Gave me two CDs of the scans and told me to keep 'em together. I said they'd both better be rock & roll, 'cause I hate country. You could audibly hear her jaw drop, even behind the mask. Find out the results in a couple of days. I'll bet my life it's clear and good. (snicker, snicker...) :cool:

They already proved my wife wrong. I do have a brain.

Unca's "Balls Of Steel" yearly award --
View attachment 310710

Note this dude's instant visceral action. He is one of the six in one hundred. His dogs run, his wife is behind him, and he charges the bear and b.itch-slaps it while growling loudly.
https://redstatenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/man-slaps-a-bear1.mp4
If that wasn't a young bear, the two dogs would have been Scoobie snacks, and the dude would have been the main course, with the wife for dessert.

Got my walk in just in time. Wind is going crazy outside. Not much going on in the grow and most everything outside is in bed for the winter. Sprinkler system is getting blown out tomorrow and trees trimmed on Thursday.

Damn what to do.....I know what you are thinking....that will only take 5 minutes....then what.

If that wasn't a young bear, the two dogs would have been Scoobie snacks, and the dude would have been the main course, with the wife for dessert.
Yabbut, that's not the point.

Ask yourself if that would have been your reaction while standing there in flip-flops.

That six-in-a-hundred number I mentioned ain't mine. It's data; six will instantly charge a threat, the other ninety-four will break down into groups whose individuals will strongly defend, defend, freeze, or finally, run.

That guy has the "John Wick" mindset.

Latest posts

Back