The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1665405883605.png

good morning….aaarrrrggg

had sever leg cramps last night

any ideas why?…….my guess is I am lacking some minerals , like potassium?

I already take plenty of calcium and magnesium
I eat bananas every night before i go to bed that helps with that and my heart. They are full of good potassium. And here is another great product made by the Amish.

1665409345577.png

good morning….aaarrrrggg

More calmag. 😊. @CrashMagnet says to eat a spoon of yellow mustard and it stops immediately. I had that happen a few weeks ago worse than ever. Do you eat bananas? I try to eat bananas too don’t know if it helps but that leg cramp thing when you wake up is no joke. I’m sure you have been using your legs more lately doing all that harvesting. They are probably just letting you know about it…

thanks ya all for the suggestions

I do eat bananas 3-4 times a week

these cramps hit me in different places this time , the cramps are usually in the back of my thighs but this time they hit my front muscles just above the knee

when they hit the back of the legs I can usually stretch out the leg and get some instant relief

but no matter how I stretched I got no relief and broke out in a cold sweat from the pain….took about 15 minutes to get my mind right

i drank a little baking soda and water and went back to bed..so did Swede cause my weak arse yelled a lot and it woke her up lol

back to chopping and trimming , goal is to harvest a couple plants a day so I better shake a leg and get after it

ill be back at break time

good morning….aaarrrrggg

I recently started getting nocturnal cramps in my calf and I know for sure my potassium and other electrolytes are OK, because I just had a blood test.

My best suggestion is to not curl your toes during orgasm.

I recently started getting nocturnal cramps in my calf and I know for sure my potassium and other electrolytes are OK, because I just had a blood test.

My best suggestion is to not curl your toes during orgasm.

hahahahhahhaa!

yeah Buddy , those leg cramps can be a real buzz kill when they happen during a session of debauchery and love making

i surmise that you have been there done that

I get cramps in both my hands and my legs. Take potassium supplements and eat bananas as well.

Relatively pleasant walk today. Little chilly in the mornings nowadays. May have to start walking later.

Girls are hungry today. Feeding them now.

How much more Trimming have you got to go Big. Seems like you been at it for a month of Sundays now. Must have had a pretty good harvest this year.

actually we just took the first few plants down last week

two more weeks if we do a plant a day

15-30 units

i ain’t never running out again , as much as I like your herb

Latest posts

Back