The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only two kinds of music I hate, country and western.

Just got done edging over 200' of driveway. Reclaimed at least six inches on both sides. Only took 2.5 hours of very labor intensive work. Crawled into the shower, and in a half hour or so, I'm crawling into the Magic Bus and crawling into the local watering hole. Cold beer awaits.

Only two kinds of music I hate, country and western.

Just got done edging over 200' of driveway. Reclaimed at least six inches on both sides. Only took 2.5 hours of very labor intensive work. Crawled into the shower, and in a half hour or so, I'm crawling into the Magic Bus and crawling into the local watering hole. Cold beer awaits.
If I had know you were doing this, I could have told you about my Machette trick I take it and use it as a giant grass slicer cutting and slidding it along the driveway edge,

Got a snoot full of beer and a couple of well chewed gorilla biscuits in my belly. 'Bout time for some Bear Juice*

*Bear Juice is a concoction that my brother Mark makes. It reminds me of the stuff we used to buy in the early '70s that they called Black Priemo hash. Stuff has a nice kick, but the extra steps after making bubble hash just ain't worth it in my opinion. Don't tell him that. He's so proud of the stuff.

Good morning OOFC members, how it be today ? Rudedude said 2 toke Tuesday and I agree, but first comes coffee. Then we can commence with the "wake 'n bake" session. Rudedude and me are puffin' 'n passin'.

Latest posts

Back