The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 30 mins @ 250 degs LOL
That is about what it takes for a concentrate, but I tell by watching the CO2 bubbles produced. Their production sharply drops off as it passes the top of the curve and stop when fully decarboxylated.
white shatter 010.JPG

Last edited:
Weedie and Evahbody: Considering my ignorantitude, would someone quantify "a tiny bit"?

To me, that would seem to translate to a coupla grains stuck to a fingertip. What would that tiny bit compare to 1/4 teaspoon: Too much, too little, just right?
Walt have you ever done edibles?they don’t seem to work on me but probably because I have a very high tolerance. Folks bring me edibles to try from the weed pop up sales. I have different ones in my freezer. If you would like to try them. I can send you some. As far as dosage goes, you need to go elsewhere as I’m sure I could eat a dozen of these and only get a fat a$$ from them. This one says 166mg
8A261264-C9BE-4872-9C84-2EEAE402A30C.jpeg

OOOOOOHH... that graph is tres wicked. I can see how Boo's reference is covered.

It would seem for a clod like Yours Truly it would be best to take the flattest curve time with the greatest output.

That appears to be 250F for 27-30 minutes and no more gives the most leeway.

Yar. Bein' a doctor's daddy in real life, I am familiar with microdosing. Thass why I speck-siffily asked for the "stoner definition" of microdose... as in: How much?

Although, upon introspection, the medical definition fits perfectly. However, the medical definition does not address the actual quantity. It just defines the meaning of the word. Which doan help me none.

Sorta like: "Enough to fill the jar." <-- When you don't tell the pore slob what size the jar is.
Everyone’s quantity will be different. Yours would probably be nice and low like I wish mine was so I would start with your specks on a fingertip and add more until it’s just right.

I think the stoners definition is close this time to the real thing…😊

Walt have you ever done edibles?they don’t seem to work on me but probably because I have a very high tolerance. Folks bring me edibles to try from the weed pop up sales. I have different ones in my freezer. If you would like to try them. I can send you some. As far as dosage goes, you need to go elsewhere as I’m sure I could eat a dozen of these and only get a fat a$$ from them. This one says 166mg
View attachment 319097
That would give him 16 servings or more

Latest posts

Back