The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And when did they stop making them,
Chev did the same with Camaro they killed the car in 2000 only to bring it back
Bastards , I bought and pickled a convertible thinking it would be a good collectible .

i have no idea on what models pontiac makes anymore or any of the car makers

why?

nowadays they all look about the same to me

Weedie and Evahbody: Considering my ignorantitude, would someone quantify "a tiny bit"?

To me, that would seem to translate to a coupla grains stuck to a fingertip. What would that tiny bit compare to 1/4 teaspoon: Too much, too little, just right?
I start out with an 8th of a teaspoon and work my way up. Each strain is different so that's why I start out with a small amount. It takes about an hour before you will feel it. Sometimes a little longer and it last longer then smoking.

I start out with an 8th of a teaspoon and work my way up. Each strain is different so that's why I start out with a small amount. It takes about an hour before you will feel it. Sometimes a little longer and it last longer then smoking.
I wonder has Walt ever taken too much and Greened out yet
That is not a pleasant feeling

I wouldn’t know any of that but see @Unca Walt there is one opinion. I’m sure you can get more from folks that do edibles here. I do know that you can do too much which is not fun so ask around on here
The rule I was always taught was 10mgs to start out with
than after an hr or so if you do not feel it take anther 10mgs and wait an hr or so again....
And so on, most new people may not feel it but it is the safe way to avoid taking a Green Out dose

I remember when I started smoking weed again after yrs of not doing any.
I smoked a 1/4 jay and got so stoned on a Sativa blend, I was so high I had to walk it off
a few miles later I came out out it and was like shit , how far am Im from home.
Wish I could feel like that again.
This was at 3am , so my neighbors were like are you OK?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back