The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1680272160269.png

π—£π—’π—˜π—  𝗒𝗙 𝗔 π——π—’π—š
🐢
✍️

I am the one who always waits for you.
Your car has a special sound that I
have imprinted on my senses, I can
recognize it among a thousand.
Your steps have a magic timbre.
Your voice is music to my ears.
If I see your joy, it makes me happy!
Your scent is the best,
Your presence is what moves my
senses.
Your awakening wakes me up.
I watch you sleep and for me you are
my God, I am happy watching over
your sleep.
Your gaze is a ray of light. Your hands
on me have the lightness of peace and
the sublime display of infinite love.
When you go out, I feel a huge
emptiness in my heart.
I wait for you again and again.
I am the one who will wait for you all
my life today, tomorrow and always:
I am your dog

So leg pain has worsened. I had my 1 week follow up today. of course doc says the leg pain is normal. He prescribed me gabapentin for the nerve pain running down my leg. I hope it goes away or a I fooked.
Commiseration and empathy brother! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Ganj
Did you have leg pain or just back pain that made you get the surgery?
I have both going on but I am still not letting them cut me until I can not walk
Alas there is a lot of that going around, so Ganjier's plight hits close to home.
Yes. BBQ that hungry monster so Ivan can play safe.
I like it cubed, rolled in Tony Chachere seasoned cornmeal coating, and deep fried at 375F.
young Ivan is doing fine, he's busting at the seams to go out and harass Dutch...Ivan is mouthy, he's gotta get a mouthful of Dutch every time he passes him...Dutch is getting good at thrashing him without doing any damage...time to check the garden and them mow the front 5...
I'm always amazed at how older male dogs terrorize pups, to put things in perspective. It looks and sounds like they are ripping them to shreds, but it doesn't leave a mark on them.

You know that your dog loves you more than life itself roster.
I am done with the morning chores and I’m now back icing my back before I head out and to mow the front five. I just put new blades on the mower so cutting the grass will be a pleasure. I checked on all the beans that I popped and I have two old maids that have decided not to show themselves yet….πŸ₯Ί

They don't make tractors with a comfortable ride in mind. My Kubota salad shooter will shake the hair outta yer knuckles. I've got a comfortable seat on it, but I still take a pounding.

When I bought the new Deere, I asked the guy how it rode. He said to drop the tire pressure down to ten pounds. I asked him if it would tend to scalp the lawn on turns. His honest reply was, "Yes".

I mow with a Ferris 3100 mower that has independent coil over suspension on all four corners. I can do 10 miles an hour over speed bumps and barely feel it in the seat. I’ve had the machine for 12 years and I intend to keep it as long as it runs. 36 up gets it done…

Latest posts

Back