The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daddy use to torch those out of our trees.
I use my left over BT spray from yr before in a garden tree sprayer
The stuff puts a serious hurt Death on them fast
1680201553260.png

I remember when firecrackers were really firecrackers. Black Cats....meh. Give me an M-80 or a Cherry Bomb.

Yup, you could blow s-hit up back then. Cherry Bombs and M-80's had waterproof fuses. I never did this.........but at school light a Cherry Bomb and flush it down the toilet. Boom.

giphy.gif

Not that kind of explosion...or this one

animated-bathroom-image-0031.gif

This is what I am talking about....

taco-bell.gif[mg}

My uncle had some M80's once, we went down to the little fish pond that was on the mill village. He took some and lit them and threw them on the water, looked like depth charges going off. Then we took a few and tied a small rock on it and threw it in the water, would sink, there would be a big whoof! then gazillions of bubbles coming. Weren't no fish much in there, or we probably would of gotten a few.

So leg pain has worsened. I had my 1 week follow up today. of course doc says the leg pain is normal. He prescribed me gabapentin for the nerve pain running down my leg. I hope it goes away or a I fooked.
Ganj
Did you have leg pain or just back pain that made you get the surgery?
I have both going on but I am still not letting them cut me until I can not walk

So leg pain has worsened. I had my 1 week follow up today. of course doc says the leg pain is normal. He prescribed me gabapentin for the nerve pain running down my leg. I hope it goes away or a I fooked.
Sorry to hear. Take it easy ganj. Don't make things worse by overdoing it,

Did the doc say the leg pain is normal forever or till you heal up from your procedure? I hope your meds work and your pain ends soon. Take it easy and don't do anything to make it worse or take longer to heal.

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked

'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered.
'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.
So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the shit out of all of you!

St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'

'Couple of minutes ago
While we are on the subject... While looking through a picture file, I discovered the lost pencil sketch Herself did of Fuzzy. Nailed it.

View attachment 323560
Wow ! Outstanding !

I’d research ganapentin, I stopped last month due to years of brain fog…when take the stuff I’m way weirder than normal…seriously bro, do your due diligence and good luck
I agree have heard the same thing
Had a very good friend use it and go off the deep end

Ganj
Did you have leg pain or just back pain that made you get the surgery?
I have both going on but I am still not letting them cut me until I can not walk
The leg pain was there, but much worse after the surgery. I cant really tell how the back pain is yet since all i focus on is the stupid leg pain. I took 2 gabapentin and a oxy and took a shitty nap. I feel a bit better. They say it takes 2-3 weeks for the gaba to actually start working.

I’d research ganapentin, I stopped last month due to years of brain fog…when take the stuff I’m way weirder than normal…seriously bro, do your due diligence and good luck
I did read up on it. Just like any other drug out there. Fixes 1 thing gives you 8 more issues. The pain is so bad i will try anything. I can always stop if I don't like it.

Did the doc say the leg pain is normal forever or till you heal up from your procedure? I hope your meds work and your pain ends soon. Take it easy and don't do anything to make it worse or take longer to heal.
He said it's normal, but you know that's just his way of covering his ass, and he just hopes it will subside over time so I can't point a finger at him. I hope its temporary or I am in big shit.

The leg pain was there, but much worse after the surgery. I cant really tell how the back pain is yet since all i focus on is the stupid leg pain. I took 2 gabapentin and a oxy and took a shitty nap. I feel a bit better. They say it takes 2-3 weeks for the gaba to actually start working.
Man I be praying for you Bro
I hope you get the relief they promised you, time will tell
Take it easy for a while

Man I be praying for you Bro
I hope you get the relief they promised you, time will tell
Take it easy for a while
Thanks, yeah it's a waiting game at this point. My body is strong, and I heal well. But you never know. I am really hoping it's just temporary. I will know more in the next few months.

Latest posts

Back