The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are like the bb gun I use to play with. Much fun.
1680188022854.png

1680188077214.png

go ahead and take the tincture to help you sleep , you deserve a good nights sleep , gawd knows that you have earned it ….who cares if you get “dependent” upon the tincture , you already depend on food , air , and water , so adding cannabis tincture to your life , at this stage of your journey , it aint a big dealio Amigo

me?

im gonna eat chocolate cake for breakfast just because i want to and i can

life is tooooooop fukin’ short to do without a small amount of pleasure and , some debauchery

View attachment 323528
Yes! Let’s all eat chocolate for breakfast like big too 😁

go ahead and take the tincture to help you sleep , you deserve a good nights sleep , gawd knows that you have earned it ….who cares if you get “dependent” upon the tincture , you already depend on food , air , and water , so adding cannabis tincture to your life , at this stage of your journey , it aint a big dealio Amigo

me?

im gonna eat chocolate cake for breakfast just because i want to and i can

life is tooooooop fukin’ short to do without a small amount of pleasure and , some debauchery

View attachment 323528
H€ll yes. I mean what's the big deal?

Morning OFC. This week has been a blur....I don't even know what day of the week it is. Hopefully the world will stop spinning and this O'l Fart can get time to figure out what happened. Mrs Pute has been under the weather but it seems as she has gotten by the worst and is now on the mend.

I am behind in the grow and today will be spent catching up.
I’m glad she’s finally starting to feel better

heading out for a grocery run before I head to the hospital for what seems to be the first of many tests and prodding...back is sore as helll, made the mistake of building a gun range out back...now I gotta get me a bunch of dirt...
IMG_1797.JPG

My daddy use to torch those out of our trees.
I did too until I set some bark on fire. That's when I switched to ammonia and a squirt gun.
I believe all Scientist developed skills at a young age by doing these experiments
The ones that lived, anyhoo.
I didn't have dolls to play with growing up, but we blew the shit out of lots of stuff with fireworks, including those we made ourselves.
We used to take Campbell soup cans, put a slightly smaller hole in the unopened end than the firecracker was, and stand it up in a coffee can with water in it. Those little buggers would fly.

I remember when firecrackers were really firecrackers. Black Cats....meh. Give me an M-80 or a Cherry Bomb.
I did too until I set some bark on fire. That's when I switched to ammonia and a squirt gun.

The ones that lived, anyhoo.

We used to take Campbell soup cans, put a slightly smaller hole in the unopened end than the firecracker was, and stand it up in a coffee can with water in it. Those little buggers would fly.
Yup, you could blow s-hit up back then. Cherry Bombs and M-80's had waterproof fuses. I never did this.........but at school light a Cherry Bomb and flush it down the toilet. Boom.

giphy.gif

Not that kind of explosion...or this one

animated-bathroom-image-0031.gif

This is what I am talking about....

taco-bell.gif[mg}

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back