The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it look something like this Roster?
1680183816741.png

go ahead and take the tincture to help you sleep , you deserve a good nights sleep , gawd knows that you have earned it ….who cares if you get “dependent” upon the tincture , you already depend on food , air , and water , so adding cannabis tincture to your life , at this stage of your journey , it aint a big dealio Amigo

me?

im gonna eat chocolate cake for breakfast just because i want to and i can

life is tooooooop fukin’ short to do without a small amount of pleasure and , some debauchery

View attachment 323528
Oh, sweet Jesus! Why didn't we meet 60 years ago?!

I use to use a BB gun and pick one by one off at a time.
Took Hours
Goodness me! I had a BB pistol when I was 13. It shot smaller BB's (.118?). It was fargin deadly at killing flies. Many hours.

A fly would land, and from two feet away he would get hit with a cannonball. The neato thing is the cannonball BB's usually stuck to the flies, so you could re-use them.
1680184643437.png

If anyone here ever heard of the term, "dangling participle" and might like a clear definition and example, here it fargin is:

"The neato thing is the cannonball BB's usually stuck to the flies, so you could re-use them."

The way that sentence is constructed leaves two possibobblties:

You could re-use the cannonballs or you could re-use the flies. = Dangling dupee.

Morning OFC. This week has been a blur....I don't even know what day of the week it is. Hopefully the world will stop spinning and this O'l Fart can get time to figure out what happened. Mrs Pute has been under the weather but it seems as she has gotten by the worst and is now on the mend.

I am behind in the grow and today will be spent catching up.

Goodness me! I had a BB pistol when I was 13. It shot smaller BB's (.118?). It was fargin deadly at killing flies. Many hours.

A fly would land, and from two feet away he would get hit with a cannonball. The neato thing is the cannonball BB's usually stuck to the flies, so you could re-use them.
View attachment 323544

If anyone here ever heard of the term, "dangling participle" and might like a clear definition and example, here it fargin is:

"The neato thing is the cannonball BB's usually stuck to the flies, so you could re-use them."

The way that sentence is constructed leaves two possibobblties:

You could re-use the cannonballs or you could re-use the flies. = Dangling dupee.
Walt did you order this BB gun from back of Pop Science?
I ordered one like it very small blk tiny BB and it was loaded one shot at a time with maybe a cap charge to propel it, Long time I forget.

Morning OFC. This week has been a blur....I don't even know what day of the week it is. Hopefully the world will stop spinning and this O'l Fart can get time to figure out what happened. Mrs Pute has been under the weather but it seems as she has gotten by the worst and is now on the mend.

I am behind in the grow and today will be spent catching up.
Glad to hear Brother
I was thinking of you and the misses.

Latest posts

Back