The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing ,you would think there must be something out there that would eat these guys...
I’ll bet nothing would eat those that stick on to the cedar bushes. I use to squeeze the worm out of them when I was a kid. What does it look like when grown. These I mean…
4D605861-F972-4D88-8DD9-FAF9AFADE314.jpeg

heavy dabber here , both Swede and me

does not affect our tolerance

i can have a dab sesh , 4,5 tokes , can feel the effects right away

then , 20-30 minutes later roll up a hooter and just get hammered..

i cant explaine it but to me there is a difference between dabbing concentrates and smoking flowers , different effects

and then there is the full spectrum oils that Swede makes and when she takes a teaspoon of that , shes a gonner in about an hour , every time , it hits her like a freight train and she takes it e-v-e-r-y night , for at least the last 7 years

so Unca Walt , i say take your oil and take it often!

we just smoked a joint and now i am gonna chase it down with a couple dabs of snoop dawg kush
Well.

Don't that beat the bugs a-humpin'. That is very welcome advice.

Here I sit, with my head a-whirl with Boo's Finest. Since I could not sleep -- and my tossing and grunting was bothering Herself (but she never complains) I hadda get up a coupla hours ago. So I lit up.

It's wonderful, but I don't think it's the sleepy kind.

I can’t believe how green it is there already.
yes I’m glad the grass is finally coming in. Our backyard was all dirt when we moved here. We spent the first year pulling weeds and planted last year. Looks like it’s gonna fill in nice. All the flowers are blooming already too. I’m so glad that spring has sprung. Come on hot summer 😜

Well.

Don't that beat the bugs a-humpin'. That is very welcome advice.

Here I sit, with my head a-whirl with Boo's Finest. Since I could not sleep -- and my tossing and grunting was bothering Herself (but she never complains) I hadda get up a coupla hours ago. So I lit up.

It's wonderful, but I don't think it's the sleepy kind.

go ahead and take the tincture to help you sleep , you deserve a good nights sleep , gawd knows that you have earned it ….who cares if you get “dependent” upon the tincture , you already depend on food , air , and water , so adding cannabis tincture to your life , at this stage of your journey , it aint a big dealio Amigo

me?

im gonna eat chocolate cake for breakfast just because i want to and i can

life is tooooooop fukin’ short to do without a small amount of pleasure and , some debauchery

65EDC5C0-0276-494A-BADC-713999D49ECA.jpeg

go ahead and take the tincture to help you sleep , you deserve a good nights sleep , gawd knows that you have earned it ….who cares if you get “dependent” upon the tincture , you already depend on food , air , and water , so adding cannabis tincture to your life , at this stage of your journey , it aint a big dealio Amigo

me?

im gonna eat chocolate cake for breakfast just because i want to and i can

life is tooooooop fukin’ short to do without a small amount of pleasure and , some debauchery

View attachment 323528
I guess I should have explained myself a bit better. When I said he could become dependent on a nightly dose of tincture I was talking about one would need it to fall asleep on a regular basis.
That is all fine a dandy if one has the supply available that some do here, but in Walts case he has to be careful not to vape of drop most of his supply (no where near yours) out of fear of running out all together. And a persons Tolerance level will go up the more cannabis one uses.
It is Great that you have a never ending supply I wish I was you Sur.

Latest posts

Back