The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut my Grass Too

Feel Better Dawg
What is it any idea? The teeth are not getting infected are them?

thanks Homies

caught a major migraine , projectile vomit and an F9 headache

trigger was a huge low pressure system that rolled into colorado..

the poached egg stayed down and i am mopping up the symptoms with a hooter of snow leopard….strong medicine

he still has his winter coat but when ya get up closer his ribs show a little

maybe i am over reacting ,it could be a lot worse

but yeah , no exercise , no baths , he is white , he eats his own poo=wormy , no hay or nothing to graze on between morning and evening feeds , i have not seen him brushed for at least 6 months , and on and on…

that sh-it bothers me , maybe i am overthinking it all

Arabian gelding about 8 yrs old

View attachment 326881
Looks a bit better than I'd imagined.

That pony will need around 10lbs of hay per day on top of its grain/pellet feed.

1683229617447.jpeg

I pulled cotton growing up. The difference between pulling and picking, is that when you pick you pick boll and all, but when you pull, you pull only the cotton fiber from the boll.
People that haven't picked/pulled cotton don't realize just how sharp those bowls are. They'll slice your finger like a knife.

I just ordered an E collar for young Ivan, he needs work and I'm getting too old to chase him around...this should be interesting to see his reaction when prompted...super obedient but way too rowdy when near other animals...

My favorite Brook Benton song
I just ordered an E collar for young Ivan, he needs work and I'm getting too old to chase him around...this should be interesting to see his reaction when prompted...super obedient but way too rowdy when near other animals...
that worked for my brother Mark when he was a kid .... :rolleyes:

Neither sound fun, pulling or picking…
Neither was hoeing it, but pulling cotton paid by the pound versus $0.15 hr for hoeing, regardless how hard you worked.
People that haven't picked/pulled cotton don't realize just how sharp those bowls are. They'll slice your finger like a knife.
When pulling, the prongs go right up under your nail beds.
After a few jolts, just the buzzer feature typically does the job.

Latest posts

Back