The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Elvis washed and dried and ran out of energy. I’m going to make some lunch and then see where the rest of the day takes me. Lately I feel like a 12 V car with a 9 V battery. Worst case scenario is I will watch the NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 today. I am not used to being a slacker.😱

I got Elvis washed and dried and ran out of energy. I’m going to make some lunch and then see where the rest of the day takes me. Lately I feel like a 12 V car with a 9 V battery. Worst case scenario is I will watch the NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 today. I am not used to being a slacker.😱
Take care of yourself.

Take care of yourself.
... and each other
1685380969245.png

I’m gonna be watching that race too boo. Take it easy and enjoy your day

Who’s Elvis?

Sure wish I could watch Noosecar again, but I just can't bring myself to do it. They screwed up bigger than Bud did for me.

I promised myself that I wasn't gonna work up a sweat today. I lied. Got the pole saw out and took three bucket fulls of dead branches off of three pines. I put the pallet forks on the bucket. You'd laugh if you could see that little Kubota carrying that big of a load. Trees look a lot nicer.

Now all I've gotta do is get the grill ready and get to cookin'.

I tried to take a walk at the lake......NO WAY. Couldn't even get in the park. People everywhere. There was a line over a quarter of a mile long waiting to get through the gate.....Tomorrow it will be empty.....moral of the story....don't go near the lake on a holiday weekend.

I tried to take a walk at the lake......NO WAY. Couldn't even get in the park. People everywhere. There was a line over a quarter of a mile long waiting to get through the gate.....Tomorrow it will be empty.....moral of the story....don't go near the lake on a holiday weekend.
Good thing that everyday is a holiday for you…

Sure wish I could watch Noosecar again, but I just can't bring myself to do it. They screwed up bigger than Bud did for me.

I promised myself that I wasn't gonna work up a sweat today. I lied. Got the pole saw out and took three bucket fulls of dead branches off of three pines. I put the pallet forks on the bucket. You'd laugh if you could see that little Kubota carrying that big of a load. Trees look a lot nicer.

Now all I've gotta do is get the grill ready and get to cookin'.
They stopped doing that crap Hippie. They are doing a great job with our military on memorial day.
I haven't seen any of that woke shit in over a year. Gotta at least check it out and see what I'm talking about. And Noose Wallace hasn't won shit. I watch just to see him loose.
My Driver is Chastain #1. Great driver.

They stopped doing that crap Hippie. They are doing a great job with our military on memorial day.
I haven't seen any of that woke shit in over a year. Gotta at least check it out and see what I'm talking about. And Noose Wallace hasn't won shit. I watch just to see him loose.
My Driver is Chastain #1. Great driver.
My favorite part of the NASCAR race is washing Bubba Wallace get his face rubbed in Pooh. His attitude has destroyed his career. He’s running 19th now

View attachment 329680
This is Elvis Subbie…starts and drives as nice as it looks…got him clean but little else…gonna spark up some banana bubble gum flowers and watch ‘em rub…
That is a sweet ride for sure. I think me and Maryjane would look good in that driving down the strip.

Latest posts

Back