The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ivan loves his his baths and most especially his raking out of his coat...Subbie, you must be thinking of Earlene, the little hog...I did re up the coop with 6 nice fat birds a layin... ;)
No I remember Earlene buy when you posted you washed an dried Elvis, I didn’t think of a car I was thinking of this or this…
IMG_1290.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg

I don't know if it would help, but I was having trouble upstairs and out on deck. I bought one of those little range extender box that plugs into a socket and has two little antennas. Smaller than a pack of cigarettes.

The little box is plugged in downstairs where the modem is also. No probs streaming upstairs or on deck. It was only about 30 bucks.

Feel better,

Bubba
I have them in my house. Works on steaming and Pandora as well.

Could use a little spark recharge around here. Getting more coffee and another doobie. It’s raining here and the dogs figure out real fast that there is no walk this morning when I get another doobie from the tray…
View attachment 329744

dam , second doobie , i am way behind on the doobs but starting my second cup of go juice , got some new coffee and it will make my socks go up and down

3E822414-98A5-440C-92DC-52D53449D1D2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back