The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that guy. I do believe you are right on the Mamba. Mean business snake.
The guy you saw was another 10yr old kid Bill inspired and took under his wing and he later created the Place where you saw him at
1688990213101.png

He lived until 100 died in 2011, he wanted to train me as his apprentice when I lived in Ft Myers, My Mom and he were good friends, I spent many a day at his complex before they built the Big building.
Cool Guy, another no schooling super smart guy.
He gave himself snake venom shots from around the world and lived. (Small doses to build his system against it, It worked, I believe a black mamba got him one day
He went to hospital they said yep a snake bite, he walked out a few hours later that same day.
Got some Black Mamba from a dispensary and it stunned the fuk out of us..
Good Morning Kids

I got into a fight with a spider monkey over a magnet in my pocket when I was 7.
Monkey strength is real yo that little ***** whipped me six ways to sunday,stole my magnet and I had to get rabies shots.
My Mom yelled at me like that shit was my doing.
😄
Have you ever seen what a chimpanzee can do? I saw a TV documentary about that. One couple got attacked, it bit his fingers off, eyebrows, nose, lips. Chewed on his azz so much he can't walk. The lady ended up with a face transplant and both her feet eaten off.

They are on average, said to be 16x stronger than average man.

I forgot....been using that line for years. I have watched True Romance and Pulp Fiction for years.....don't remember a line like that.
It's when Christian Slater goes to the crack/ho house and mixes it up with Gary oldman. Gary say it, or something darn close. Now I have to watch it. Great fun to watch movie

Bubba

Have you ever seen what a chimpanzee can do? I saw a TV documentary about that. One couple got attacked, it bit his fingers off, eyebrows, nose, lips. Chewed on his azz so much he can't walk. The lady ended up with a face transplant and both her feet eaten off.

They are on average, said to be 16x stronger than average man.
I remember that. Those batards can be very dangerous because they are so fking strong.

The Doc there would milk a king cobra everyday at 12pm
He let me help him once.
Did he make you wear a blindfold when you held the snake.?..seriously I was at the serpentarium as a youngster and watched him milk a cobra.

Got himself bit, pretty sure it was part of the act. He did raise his tolerance to the cobra venom by injecting tiny amounts.

I remember that. Those batards can be very dangerous because they are so fking strong.
One guy said one just reached out and tore his eyebrow off! I wonder if it's true for chimps and other large primates like it is for pythons and anacondas in Florida? They have huge snakes from people turning them loose. If my ape chewed my feet and arse off I could see dumping their azz in the swamp.

I don’t know if it’s the same person but down here in Florida a chimpanzee ate the face off of a lady after chewing off her fingers. They are some animals you do not want to mess around with.
That is the one with face transplant. I knew they were strong and could beat some butte, most animals can bite, but I didn't know it would eat you.

Bubba

One guy said one just reached out and tore his eyebrow off! I wonder if it's true for chimps and other large primates like it is for pythons and anacondas in Florida? They have huge snakes from people turning them loose. If my ape chewed my feet and arse off I could see dumping their azz in the swamp.
Bullet in the head for the fker, and then in the swamp.

Latest posts

Back