The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i heard that!

one has to know their body and it’s limitations

since I am still climbing ladders and roofing houses , pouring and finishing concrete , and plumbing , I feel confident about getting around on a boat

of course I will wear pfd and harness when required

one of my inspirational humans , Joshua Slocum as my #1 inspiration

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...dest-person-sail-solo-non-stop-across-pacific

View attachment 334135

View attachment 334143
Wrote a note ...... Said be back in a minute. Bought a boat sailed off in it....don't think anybody's gonna miss me anyway....

It was doomed the second I got it.
I was trained by the..........lolz.
😆

Those are not US Mah-reens. And they are disassembling the same (Rooshian) gun I got. They gots grade school chillun over there that can tear down and reassemble an AK in seconds... I watched the video** Meanwhile, our kids are being taught to use the new they/them words.

I would LOVE to see some pore bastage try to find that spring that flies out of the POS Mattel Toy in the dark leaving you with a misshapen club.

**Found a different video. They alternate girl-boy-girl assembly/disassembly. And they do it faster than Forrest Gump could with the single-shot '16.

It was doomed the second I got it.
I was trained by the..........lolz.
😆

Maybe You would like a Rosterman avatar
1689543896865.png

Those are not US Mah-reens. And they are disassembling the same (Rooshian) gun I got. They gots grade school chillun over there that can tear down and reassemble an AK in seconds... I watched the video** Meanwhile, our kids are being taught to use the new they/them words.

I would LOVE to see some pore bastage try to find that spring that flies out of the POS Mattel Toy in the dark leaving you with a misshapen club.

**Found a different video. They alternate girl-boy-girl assembly/disassembly. And they do it faster than Forrest Gump could with the single-shot '16.

Most US kids would crap their pants if they had to touch that dangerous weapon of war

I'd like to thank my Brother Hopper for sending me some motivation. Not 20 minutes after I posted, I hear the sound of at least a dozen mopeds pulling up in my front yard. A bunch of surley dudes sporting leather vest with junkyard dog rockers on 'em came sprinting up to the door. The lead dude pulls out a S&W model 29 and points it at my head asking if this was big enough.
Long story short, cages cleaned in record time. Thanks, buddy.:)

I'd like to thank my Brother Hopper for sending me some motivation. Not 20 minutes after I posted, I hear the sound of at least a dozen mopeds pulling up in my front yard. A bunch of surley dudes sporting leather vest with junkyard dog rockers on 'em came sprinting up to the door. The lead dude pulls out a S&W model 29 and points it at my head asking if this was big enough.
Long story short, cages cleaned in record time. Thanks, buddy.:)
Kief is this you LOL

I grew up sailing out of Boston when I was a kid and young adult. Sailed to the Virgin Islands on a sloop and back on a catamaran. The cat was a whole lot more comfortable. Spent about 6 months there. I do not know what the sailing out of Washington state is like, but I would consider buying a boat in the Caribbean and sail island to island. Steady winds and no rough seas and plenty of ports and tico bars. And when you get tired of living the Jimmy Buffet life you sell it and move on.
Or if you find a place you like rent out the boat by the week to pay your rent. If I did not have kids and grandkids near by that is what i would do. Better than RV living.

I worked with a dude that had two Catalina 30' boats, both identical. He kept one in the Saginaw Bay and one somewhere in Florida. Spring and summer, he'd fly up here and stay on the boat and sail the Great Lakes. When it got too cold, he'd grab his duffle bag and a flight to Florida and sail all over the place. He said that even taking the dock/storage rent into consideration, he was still getting by cheaper than owning/renting a house.

Latest posts

Back