The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What were you flying? That was most ricky-tick a washer-biter, no error.

I was under the hood, doing IFR training in a Piper Warrior, we entered the pattern and I lined up all the needles like a fargin slot machine...

...started on my final... and my lady instructor screamed: "EEEK!"

Followed by: "Sorry, my mistake." She thought she'd seen another puddle-jumper landing under us. Meanwhile, I think I hadda change my diaper.
A 150.

I had a plane pull onto the runway in front of me on final when I was practicing cross winds with my instructor and he said, "Let me have it.", after which he buzzed them closely at full throttle before we went around and made another pass. I hope they soiled their skivvies.

View attachment 340910
Some bananna peppers ,onions and some googootsa ( schlong squash!)
I and my security orchestrated the extraction whilest smoking a cigar and me pipe
Those are called cucuzza squash I love those. They need the ground. I planted then last year and only got a few. Its a massive plant and didnt do wrll in a 7 gallon grow bag. None of my squash did good in bags they need the ground. I don't gave that kind of time so no garden squash for me.

Speaking of novels, just yesterday I passed along one of your novels to a friend of mine, with the promise that he would return it to me when he was done reading it. It was the bats and balloons when you sent me… a very enjoyable read

Boo , somebody would get rich if Bats and Balloons was made into a movie

I once thought I was using calmag and added a couple tablespoons of PH down in the mix which was in the same size bottle. I saw it in the last minute when I was lifting my bucket to go water. Thank goodness I caught it or I’d have been asking what’s wrong with my plants?🙃
Interesting point about cal mag and down.
I have on hand both General Hydroponics calimagic and General Organics CaMg+.

Check pic, logo identical except color. The first one lowers my high 7s RO water a couple ticks. The General Organics took it down to mid 5s!

Bubba

as the sun sinks slowly in the west

( shhhhhh….it is really a sunrise but who cares , right )

IMG_6072.jpeg

Those are called cucuzza squash I love those. They need the ground. I planted then last year and only got a few. Its a massive plant and didnt do wrll in a 7 gallon grow bag. None of my squash did good in bags they need the ground. I don't gave that kind of time so no garden squash for me.
Wish I could say the same :)

Latest posts

Back