The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll smoke some of that debunked weed…
IMG_1867.jpeg

spinning is goofy

we would all fly off

i know , gravity

but gravity is only a theory and cannot be replicated in a laboratory scientific experiment

View attachment 341047
Site source re gravity only a theory? Quite a thing and provable through physics. Simple example. A dramatic decline in an aircraft long enough begins to remove gravity momentarily.....Two objects of different weights fall at the same speed. I will say in my mind, sometimes the " two things of different weight" deal I could argue for or against. But I am a contrarian! Fancy talk that means I am full of it!

Bubba

They do it everyday day Big at the space station.
Your information comes from Flat Earthers who have never been to space. Try asking the ppl who live at the Space Station about gravity. Just because you don't believe we went to the moon doesn't mean we don't have Satellites and a Space Station.
Not to mention many many ppl that have been in space. But they are all liers right?🤪
Also, all the calculation to leave earths gravitational force, and enter orbit around the moon would not have worked.....but most flat earth folks dont think we went to moon and that we dont have gravity!

Bubba

Morning OFC! Woke up to a light frost. Thinking my maters will be ok though. Back up over 40 as the sun shows it's face.

Gonna be a busy day. But first coffee.
We have thunderstorms coming, possibly severe, but its clipping along pretty quickly and will only affect us for an hour or so and not until after 5:00. Better get busy!

Latest posts

Back