The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe we can argue the East west thing on flat earth next 🤣🤪good morning big 💕

anything is possible around this joint , but yeah , I may need to brush up on my geography before I start that debate

oh course Hopper will just deny the evidence…he has taken a page out of the handbook , deny deny deny

good morning

anything is possible around this joint , but yeah , I may need to brush up on my geography before I start that debate

oh course Hopper will just deny the evidence…he has taken a page out of the handbook , deny deny deny

good morning
No,,I'm taking a page out of reality. You are in denial ya old fart.😁

Funny fker. 😂😂😂

spinning is goofy

we would all fly off

i know , gravity

but gravity is only a theory and cannot be replicated in a laboratory scientific experiment

IMG_6080.jpeg

Tell that to the ppl who have been in space where there is less gravitational pull where they are floating.And I'm not talking about the ones going to the moon. Density and weight means nothing without gravity brother. But again you were too busy pulling the girls hair in front of you instead of paying attention to the teachers.😁

Tell that to the ppl who have been in space where there is less gravitational pull where they are floating.And I'm not talking about the ones going to the moon. Density and weight means nothing without gravity brother. But again you were too busy pulling the girls hair in front of you instead of paying attention to the teachers.😁

no one has ever been to outer space , they can’t get past the Van Allen Belts

they only go into low earth orbit

can you show me an experiment in a lab that recreates gravity?

They do it everyday day Big at the space station.
Your information comes from Flat Earthers who have never been to space. Try asking the ppl who live at the Space Station about gravity. Just because you don't believe we went to the moon doesn't mean we don't have Satellites and a Space Station.
Not to mention many many ppl that have been in space. But they are all liers right?🤪

spinning is goofy

we would all fly off

i know , gravity

but gravity is only a theory and cannot be replicated in a laboratory scientific experiment

View attachment 341047
You can create synthetic gravity using centrifugal force, and demonstrate it in action by holding a large rock over your testicles and then releasing it.

Latest posts

Back