The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goodnight Irene wherever you are , I love you!

IMG_6084.jpeg

Just watched a video on youtube with six of MSP's finest trying to pit a stolen pickup truck. Took 'em four tries to make it stick. Wish I could get those boys on a gocart track. I'd teach 'em how to pit quickly and effectively. :) Free of charge, too!

yessir, a feeble attempt growing 5 plants...seems so different than when I was rocking 100 plants...
PROUD a ya! Now you can name them.

All foolin' aside, I saw you at a low point back a ways, and worried. You have made a complete turnaround <-- it shows.

You and Ivan seem to be tied together deeper than it looks. He got better...

I wish I could grow 100 plants
Getta loada dis guy.

FORTY-PLUS years of attempting to grow a SINGLE plant, and my greatest achievement is actually pictured somewhere in the Bud Of The Month thingy.

It was 8" tall, with a stalk thickness of a #2 pencil lead, with 8 yellowish leaves 3 of which were dead.

It was eaten the next night by the creatchie-poos around here. Roots dug up and eaten, too.

Prolly woulda been a male, too. Mebbe some of the solons here could lookit that pic and tell.

mornin'

to all those takin some form of this sheit .. if it makes you where you just don't care then so be it ..

my 2 cent sunday mornin' sermon

amen Brother , amen

waking up in the bushes in an alley behind Sunset Boulevard feeling as faded as my blue jeans , put off , put down , strung out and stalled

I get the feelin' I could chase you clean on in the fall
And wind up stayin' put off, put down, strung and stalled
Honey, ain't got time to wait on you
Or to fetch your super ball
I've got lots of things I've gotta do

mornin'

to all those takin some form of this sheit .. if it makes you where you just don't care then so be it ..

my 2 cent sunday mornin' sermon

NOPE! Never did. I got morphine once. That stuff made me so numb you coulda cut my damned head off with a hot butter knife, and I'd have grinned at you while you were doin' it. I was FLYIN'!
Scared the crap outta me, I liked it so much - that was always in the back of my mind. Strictly vegetarian for me.
Corn, Hops, Or Cannabis.

Latest posts

Back