The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I could eat one of those. I tried octopus once and calamari once.

ONCE.
I love fried calamari.

1698064072540.png

I had Thai food last night. I like it but ya gotta watch the shit from the sea they put in their food. Those people will eat anything.

Should cut the grass today but I think I will wait until tomorrow.

Think I will sit down and watch some football.
I love Thai food! It's double hot. Goes in hot...comes out hot. lol

A little while back (couple months ago), I took a couple nice sirloin steaks out and put them on the counter to come to room temperature before throwing them on the fire. Actually, I put them on my workbench in my putter room, which is where I store my grills. I also have a beer box and a cabinet full of spices and such for grilling/smoking, along with a couple drawers with grilling utensils.

Turned my back for just a few seconds to start cutting potatoes into steak fries (I grill them - try it if you never have before).
I heard a noise and turned around just in time to see The Big Dawg with one of those steaks hanging half out his mouth.

'That' guy >>>>> is that the face of a thief? LOL I wish I could have gotten a picture of his facial expression when he saw my facial expression! Big Boy dropped that steak like it was suddenly fully engulfed in flames, turned tail and got away from me FAST. He knew...

But it was MY misteak - he simply took advantage of that fact.

Attachments

• 20231020_092811.jpg
    20231020_092811.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
A little while back (couple months ago), I took a couple nice sirloin steaks out and put them on the counter to come to room temperature before throwing them on the fire. Actually, I put them on my workbench in my putter room, which is where I store my grills. I also have a beer box and a cabinet full of spices and such for grilling/smoking, along with a couple drawers with grilling utensils.

Turned my back for just a few seconds to start cutting potatoes into steak fries (I grill them - try it if you never have before).
I heard a noise and turned around just in time to see The Big Dawg with one of those steaks hanging half out his mouth.

'That' guy >>>>> is that the face of a thief? LOL I wish I could have gotten a picture of his facial expression when he saw my facial expression! Big Boy dropped that steak like it was suddenly fully engulfed in flames, turned tail and got away from me FAST. He knew...

So you gave your wife the dog spit steak, right?

Bubba

I can do fried calamari by the bucket full.

Bubba
You can have my bucket.
So you gave your wife the dog spit steak, right?

Bubba
We prefer to call it "tenderized".

Frost on the ground and 29 when I got up, but it's struggled to 33 degrees so far. Not sure what the high is supposed to be, but it ain't gonna be warm enough.

1698067625558.png

LOL No...I wouldn't do that.

Besides...my bride has ZERO sense of humor. She's, uh...stoic. Solemn. Even stern. I tell her that she's payback for my prior wilding days. Because I did some of that...and she never did. 😈

I get that way coming down off of opiates….solem , stoic , angry……red rowdies

You can have my bucket.

Frost on the ground and 29 when I got up, but it's struggled to 33 degrees so far. Not sure what the high is supposed to be, but it ain't gonna be warm enough.
I just heard we've got freezing temps coming this next week. FTS

I'm gettin' too old for the cold.

You can have my bucket.

He 'tenderized' it all right. It was so tender he had a third of it down his throat before I could stop him. lol

Latest posts

Back