The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another cup before scissor duty. How about all you outdoor growers....harvest time. I haven't heard much talk about harvesting.....growers speak up!
Just chopped two chimera 3, and 4 LA Pure Kush. All chopped, hung or hanging, some into the grove bags for cure. One more LA Pure Kush, this weekend it will get chopped.

Bubba

Attachments

• Barbara @ 80.jpg
    Barbara @ 80.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
Growing up in a family owned machine shop I have ate off the roach coach many times. Had some decent stuff, but the chili dogs would stay with you all day long.
I used to work with a guy that made world-class deer chili. He'd bring his crock pot in and we'd all scoop out of it...sometimes for thirds, even! Best chili I've ever had, and in my family, we'd sometimes eat chili for Christmas Dinner.

Now, I LOVES ME SOME CHILI, but it turns my stomach inside out and tries to make it come back out my mouf. I found out that if I ate a handful of Zee's little antacid tablets first, I could eat all the chili I wanted without reflux remorse.

He'd come over to me and tell me that he'd checked the medicine cabinet to be sure there was enough in it so he could bring chili the next day. ❤️‍🔥

A lot of folks think chili is a winter time food. It is not, chili will cool off faster then most other foods. Just won't hold the fire heat like a good stew or soup. Besides you never see a chili cook-off in winter. Love me some good deer chili. Also chili is not supposed to have ground beef in it either.

A lot of folks think chili is a winter time food. It is not, chili will cool off faster then most other foods. Just won't hold the fire heat like a good stew or soup. Besides you never see a chili cook-off in winter. Love me some good deer chili. Also chili is not supposed to have ground beef in it either.
That's why Indian (dot, not feather) eat such hot and spicy food. I guess it gets hot as hell in India. The added sweat cools 'em off.

Got the back yard done as it's gonna get 'til the rest of the leaves are down. finished the second half just as the Old Hen pulled back in from shopping. Told her to look out the back door at the side closest to the neighbor. She said, "Wow! Looks good!". I told her to look at the other side. Got another wow, but you can tell it wasn't the same wow 'cause the leaves had pretty much filled it up again. She told me not to look at the front yard......

I just went and got stuff for a crock pot of roast beef. After itemizing, I realize it's costing me almost 40 bucks for that pot roast! That sh it better be good! lol

Got the back yard done as it's gonna get 'til the rest of the leaves are down. finished the second half just as the Old Hen pulled back in from shopping. Told her to look out the back door at the side closest to the neighbor. She said, "Wow! Looks good!". I told her to look at the other side. Got another wow, but you can tell it wasn't the same wow 'cause the leaves had pretty much filled it up again. She told me not to look at the front yard......
I am finished for the day. New leaves have already replaced the ones I mowed. Will have to repeat this process 3 or 4 times before they have all fallen. I mow them into the grass....lots of good nutrients in leaves. Like a free fertilization. Time to get a buzz going.

Latest posts

Back