The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We really have a gas station that has sushi. It really is a gas station, fish market, and Cafe. People line up for lunch, from what I understand they have really good food. You have to be quick as they sale out quick. I have never ordered from there, as I don't eat much fish. Although I did catch the secretary and boss lady off guard when I opened a can of tuna, took a big sniff and said my wife has been gone for a week and I miss her. The look on their faces was priceless. Good night folks.

We really have a gas station that has sushi. It really is a gas station, fish market, and Cafe. People line up for lunch, from what I understand they have really good food. You have to be quick as they sale out quick. I have never ordered from there, as I don't eat much fish. Although I did catch the secretary and boss lady off guard when I opened a can of tuna, took a big sniff and said my wife has been gone for a week and I miss her. The look on their faces was priceless. Good night folks.
I love fish, and that was both rude and hilarious! Sleep well, and pray your wife doesn't read it. LMAO!

This is something with incredible impact. "Pelelui" <-- No other conflict even approached it for savagery. The veterans of that unique battle describe minute details. There are camera crews embedded with the marines, and the films they made at the time are incredible.

And if you saw the series "Pacific", then you know of one of the main characters: Sledgehammer. Well, Sledgehammer is real, and is quite the distinguished gentleman.

I have some new respect for the "Pacific" series, as one of the critical scenes in that Hollywood production actually happened... just cleaned up somewhat.

And the "cleaned up somewhat" becomes glaringly apparent with the combat crews' recordings.

Nowhere else but Pelelui, did the Japs fight to the absolute death. Of 11,000 Japs, I think the number that surrendered was 18. They tore the 1st Marine Division to shreds.

Warning: Real combat (eg: Jap shot in the back from ten feet away, amongst other things)

Let the overwhelming joy of this new day in Paradise unfold! Wishing everyone a stellar Weedsday!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
yay.gif

Last edited:
Never drink the stuff. A nice cold ice water is first thing on the list, followed by a series of Coke Zero's to get my caffeine fix. I do love the smell of coffee brewing in the morning, along with bacon and eggs frying. Reminds me of my childhood.

Never drink the stuff. A nice cold ice water is first thing on the list, followed by a series of Coke Zero's to get my caffeine fix. I do love the smell of coffee brewing in the morning, along with bacon and eggs frying. Reminds me of my childhood.

that is what I was thinking

not everyone drinks coffee

but yeah , my mom always had a pot of coffee percolating on the stove and the fragrance was unmistakable

of course as kids we got a sip once in awhile , that and a sip of some Coors

parents knew what kids needed back in the day and if we didn’t like it , we usually got out bu-tts spanked

Unfortunately, my old body will not tolerate coffee anymore. It tears up my stomach so I end up drinking tea in the morning. I’m getting ready to go over to the gym and see if I can make myself a little bit more fluid in my movement for the upcoming week, the older I get the more my workouts change. Here’s hoping that everybody has a good day today.

I ate off Roach Coaches many times when I was in construction in my younger days. Never got sick and the food wasn't bad at all.
I got sick once. I was usually a bagel boy. This super cute young gal that drove the gut buggy had been giving me the eye in a polite way and told me I needed to eat more and that she had something I could have for free. I can't for the life of me remember what it was, but that free food cost me three days pay. That's how long I was hung up with the screaming shits!

Latest posts

Back