The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re a funny guy. It’s some pretty ugly weed tho I have to say not BOTM potential unless you smoke it.
View attachment 345768
View attachment 345769

looks like most of ours!……

but we all know the cliche , looks ain’t everything

IMG_6996.jpeg

My balance isn't that good anymore. Younger man's job.
Mine's not like it used to be, and that's why I do the butt scooch. Once I get up there, I sit flat on my fanny, put my right foot on the edge with my left tucked under me, reach over and scoop two feet of gutter, and then scooch over two feet to the left. Repete way more than my back likes, but it gets it done without having to move an extension ladder every four feet and then over reaching it, not to mention going up and down the blasted things over and over.
I just wonder how many more years I'll be able to do it.

Mine's not like it used to be, and that's why I do the butt scooch. Once I get up there, I sit flat on my fanny, put my right foot on the edge with my left tucked under me, reach over and scoop two feet of gutter, and then scooch over two feet to the left. Repete way more than my back likes, but it gets it done without having to move an extension ladder every four feet and then over reaching it, not to mention going up and down the blasted things over and over.
I just wonder how many more years I'll be able to do it.
farm it out ,

Nobody wants to work anymore. I can see those leaf gutter guards in my future.
I have heard that if you have a steep roof those gutter guards don't work that well. Water comes down so fast that it runs right over the top of the gutter guard.

I have heard that if you have a steep roof those gutter guards don't work that well. Water comes down so fast that it runs right over the top of the gutter guard.
but the guards keep the leaves out...the "leaf filter" guys quoted me 3800 for my home...had a buddy install the genercic ones for 350 for the whole house...

Latest posts

Back