The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sampling the Durban Poison today. On the second Marley now. Although I didn’t expect much from this shaggy weed grown outside with the little buds, both Mr Subbie and I agree it’s some pretty good weed. I didn’t save a lot of it for smoking as it was the biggest pita to trim thinking that it may not be good anyway. He said it was pretty stick and a bit hard to grind and roll. Most of it went into the kief bag. Anyway, just thought I’d report that it was an ok choice and would grow it again for sure. Maybe in the tent where I feel more comfortable.
This makes grinding an easy on the hands couple few seconds.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HK6VCXP?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Or launch my fat arse over to the highway.

Wonder if'n you could put an extended nozzle on one of those buggers and make a curve on it so's you could stand flat footed and get a leaf shower standing on the ground? That just might work.

I had the gutters fill up and freeze one winter over at the old ranch. Had to get a ladder out and toss handfuls of ice melting salt up in 'em. PITA.

It's a 4 12 pitch, so the leaf guards might work. I'm thinkin' of puttin' a steel roof on it next spring. That'll be the end of my butt scooching days. I imagine that steel would get pretty slippery and I don't bounce nearly as well as I used to. A PLF would equal a broken shoulder and a hip. Not tops on my to do list.

let the good times begin!

party tonight!

View attachment 345785
I have had time to absorb that.
Reminds me of a time that never happened to me.
Two women wanting to have their way with me dragging me back to their room.
"Its my party and I'll cry if I want to. cry if I want to!" by Leslie Gore ,playing in the back round.
It didnt happen and I cried.

Joe will be here soon and we can get the party started
1699188468691.png

I have had time to absorb that.
Reminds me of a time that never happened to me.
Two women wanting to have their way with me dragging me back to their room.
"Its my party and I'll cry if I want to. cry if I want to!" by Leslie Gore ,playing in the back round.
It didnt happen and I cried.
The only time two women offered to collectively have their way with me, they were both ugly enough I was sure I couldn't perform.

Latest posts

Back