The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found the pictures. An old curved radiator hose and a 3/4 inch nap roller cover.😁
20181130_110800.jpg
20181130_110735.jpg

Today is a joyous day in 2 fold.
I just got new wireless headphones that are exquisite.
Second is I took down my second 24KT mephisto in 2 parts oct 22
The first part after a 10 day cure weighed 111 grams and the bottom half after 10 days weighed 38.
combined it 5.321 ozs.
I can honestly say from someone who was a part of a 36 and 40 room grows we rarely hit 3 ozs a plant in the cycle we were doing.
That is also me defoliating ,tucking ,reading to them ect. ( and only two)
I give credit to mephisto genetics and my earthbox and craft blend and cal mag,

Today is a joyous day in 2 fold.
I just got new wireless headphones that are exquisite.
Second is I took down my second 24KT mephisto in 2 parts oct 22
The first part after a 10 day cure weighed 111 grams and the bottom half after 10 days weighed 38.
combined it 5.321 ozs.
I can honestly say from someone who was a part of a 36 and 40 room grows we rarely hit 3 ozs a plant in the cycle we were doing.
That is also me defoliating ,tucking ,reading to them ect. ( and only two)
I give credit to mephisto genetics and my earthbox and craft blend and cal mag,

enjoy that harvest Brother!

36-40 rooms!?….how many plants per room?

Oh no!
2 flower rooms one veg room
the veg room fed a 36 and a 40 plant room
they had gotten AK47 seeds from Holland direct
which was the cat's ass in the East

so about 76 plants….allAK47’s!?

I had some ak47’s from SeriouSeeds back around 2001….found some nice phenos in there , one was a cherry flavored one , tasted like a Ludens cough drop

wish I had that fecker now!

I remember when pounds were around $7500 in New York City….a friend told me that

Good morning y’all. It’s nice and warm here today and my pine straw fetish is wearing on me seeing it all fall down. Gonna try to do some raking on the street without pissin’ anyone off this year for stealing their street straw. Hope everyone has a sweet day. Something for the ladies this morning. Let’s have a sip of coffee first 💕
View attachment 345750
Let's get real here, shall we?

Attachments

• Beer-belly.jpg
    Beer-belly.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
Thats what I do eat whatever I want but use a dessert plate and no piling. If I still feel hungry after 20 minutes I drink a bottle of water That always does the trick. I lose about 2 pounds a month
I graze all day long, in small amounts. Lots of broccoli, carrots, fruits...and beer and meat and salad and... lol

Ty I needed that for my edibles it sucks grinding 2 ounces of weed at once for decarb.
I don't discarb (as a separate step) I believe it happens with the cooking. Each to his own, do it how it works for you. I want some terps left. But as for the grinding, this thing is great. Pulse it a few times, check. Too long, gets too fine. I can put a small bud in pulse a few times, ready to go.

Bubba

I don't discarb (as a separate step) I believe it happens with the cooking. Each to his own, do it how it works for you. I want some terps left. But as for the grinding, this thing is great. Pulse it a few times, check. Too long, gets too fine. I can put a small bud in pulse a few times, ready to go.

Bubba

ditto on the decarbing

we use a Braun coffee grinder

I bought a bunch of grinders the other day. The one above, a couple similar ones, and one that I misunderstood. It looks like a regular hand grinder, but it is rechargeable. I assumed it was electric powered for grinding.

Nope. It grinds regularly, but I will say as a hand grinder, it does a better job than most of the hand grinders out there. So what recharges? Well to get to the ground weed, you can open it like a regular grinder, but it has an opening in the side that you slide a door sideways, and the part blocking weed from coming out over until a hole into the stash appears. Then you flip up a little attached funnel that is concealed in the bottom. Press the power button and it vibrates, causing the ground weed to pour out until you press button again, flip funnel back underneath, slide door to shut.

Another is about an inch and a half in diameter and maybe 8 inches long. Cap removes on one end revealing a funnel tip.

Twist it open, load up to two grams of flower, shit it and press a button until done. This little item is nicely made and works quite well on small amounts only.

so about 76 plants….allAK47’s!?

I had some ak47’s from SeriouSeeds back around 2001….found some nice phenos in there , one was a cherry flavored one , tasted like a Ludens cough drop

wish I had that fecker now!

I remember when pounds were around $7500 in New York City….a friend told me that
all AK47 all from mothers
We were at the time getting 3500 and 2 peeps took all we had
me a 1/2

Latest posts

Back