The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only works on dry stuff. I got muck....
You just gave me an idea! I've got muck, too. I'm thinking a large industrial type wet/dry vac, a long hose with a curve made into the end (either by wire or appropriately sized PVC fittings, and a long stick/handle. Why blow when you can suck? The wet/dry vacs work on muck. Betcha I've got one set up by next fall!
They stopped in a few mins ago and were asking where you were and if you could be found.
Told 'em you were livin' downtown, drivin' all the old men crazy.
The boys are back in town....,

I have had electric coffee grinders
I have worn out electric coffee grinders
This is by far the absolute best grinder I have ever used
not small and easy to use and kief is abundant
I use cones because my hands are numb and rolling is not as easy as it once was.
I give many cones away and this machine with a six shooter from Raw is a thing from the heavens
https://a.co/d/cLei2t5

I have had electric coffee grinders
I have worn out electric coffee grinders
This is by far the absolute best grinder I have ever used
not small and easy to use and kief is abundant
I use cones because my hands are numb and rolling is not as easy as it once was.
I give many cones away and this machine with a six shooter from Raw is a thing from the heavens
https://a.co/d/cLei2t5
That’s a cool grinder right there

Pictures being the key word here.😁

exactly

and the best place to look for cgi photos is nasa

IMG_7027.jpeg

IMG_7026.jpeg

You just gave me an idea! I've got muck, too. I'm thinking a large industrial type wet/dry vac, a long hose with a curve made into the end (either by wire or appropriately sized PVC fittings, and a long stick/handle. Why blow when you can suck? The wet/dry vacs work on muck. Betcha I've got one set up by next fall!

Told 'em you were livin' downtown, drivin' all the old men crazy.
The boys are back in town....,
Good idea
i was able to buy Shop vac extension tubes on amazon a few yrs ago to make a ground gutter blower before I ever saw hoppers
But similar design.

I bought a bunch of grinders the other day. The one above, a couple similar ones, and one that I misunderstood. It looks like a regular hand grinder, but it is rechargeable. I assumed it was electric powered for grinding.

Nope. It grinds regularly, but I will say as a hand grinder, it does a better job than most of the hand grinders out there. So what recharges? Well to get to the ground weed, you can open it like a regular grinder, but it has an opening in the side that you slide a door sideways, and the part blocking weed from coming out over until a hole into the stash appears. Then you flip up a little attached funnel that is concealed in the bottom. Press the power button and it vibrates, causing the ground weed to pour out until you press button again, flip funnel back underneath, slide door to shut.

Another is about an inch and a half in diameter and maybe 8 inches long. Cap removes on one end revealing a funnel tip.

Twist it open, load up to two grams of flower, shit it and press a button until done. This little item is nicely made and works quite well on small amounts only.
I use a coffee grinder as well **** all that twist and shout.

View attachment 345878View attachment 345879
Prolly put a couple hundred pounds through this one over the years.
🐕
you need the switching mechanism to be outside cause mine jammed up and I resorted to use a thin screwdriver to turn on and off.
I use a acid flux brush in the thing like an archeologist and sweep the dust into a container marked Danger ☝️

you need the switching mechanism to be outside cause mine jammed up and I resorted to use a thin screwdriver to turn on and off.
I use a acid flux brush in the thing like an archeologist and sweep the dust into a container marked Danger ☝️
I have a couple more on the shelf waiting for this one to fail.
Gotta say it has far outlived any of my expectations so far.
😆

Funny ,my Honey just got another candle to add to the hundreds we have.
In addition to all the doggie stuff for next door pups she got our next door neighbor a candle
It reads "Our friendship, is like a candle.If you forget me ,I'll burn down your ******* house!"

Latest posts

Back