The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks, I am back on my gold/silver hobbyhorse again. Turns out that @boo and Your Humble Obdn't &tc are not the only ones getting rid of all the paper fiat they can to replace it with real money.

All the Central Banks are continuously buying huge amounts of gold -- trading in their paper dollars for it. All they can. 800 tonnes so far, which is ahead of the record dumping of dollars for gold last year when the banks swapped paper for 1,100 tonnes of gold.

About the only thing that would make it more plain to folks to GET RID OF PAPER would be if a ghostly finger wrote "mene, mene, tekel upharsin" on a Wall Street edifice.

Please: Get offa yer buns and convert your available fiat (pieces of paper or dots in a computer) into gold and/or silver. While you can.

I put to y'all baldly -- WHAT, really, are you going to do when the dollar you have known throughout your life becomes this valuable:
1699264252978.png
Because that is what is going to happen. That is why BRICS** exists and is growing.

That is why the central banks are getting out of dollars as much as they can and still be able to do banking.

**Not just Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, but also The United Arab Emirates, Kenya, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Argentina, and Ethiopia.

The dollar will collapse soon. The paper you have in your wallet/safe will be thrown in the gutter. Look around at the countries that have money. We are the world's largest debtors. Dollar imperialism days are over.

So get out and protect your wealth. Time is not on your side. US used coin silver. Krugerrands.

Robbery​

A man charges into a bank wearing a balaclava and wielding a handgun. He shouts "This is a raid - everyone get on the floor!", and proceeds to empty the cash drawers. As he runs towards the door with the loot, a brave customer yanks off his balaclava. The robber immediately shoots the customer in the head and shouts "Did anybody else here see my face?". The robber notices another customer peering from behind a counter and goes over and shoots him in the head also. "Did anybody else see my face?" He shouts again, waving his gun around. There is a silence for a few seconds before a male voice is heard from a distant corner. "I think my wife caught a glimpse..."

Folks, I am back on my gold/silver hobbyhorse again. Turns out that @boo and Your Humble Obdn't &tc are not the only ones getting rid of all the paper fiat they can to replace it with real money.

All the Central Banks are continuously buying huge amounts of gold -- trading in their paper dollars for it. All they can. 800 tonnes so far, which is ahead of the record dumping of dollars for gold last year when the banks swapped paper for 1,100 tonnes of gold.

About the only thing that would make it more plain to folks to GET RID OF PAPER would be if a ghostly finger wrote "mene, mene, tekel upharsin" on a Wall Street edifice.

Please: Get offa yer buns and convert your available fiat (pieces of paper or dots in a computer) into gold and/or silver. While you can.

I put to y'all baldly -- WHAT, really, are you going to do when the dollar you have known throughout your life becomes this valuable:
View attachment 345993Because that is what is going to happen. That is why BRICS** exists and is growing.

That is why the central banks are getting out of dollars as much as they can and still be able to do banking.

**Not just Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, but also The United Arab Emirates, Kenya, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Argentina, and Ethiopia.

The dollar will collapse soon. The paper you have in your wallet/safe will be thrown in the gutter. Look around at the countries that have money. We are the world's largest debtors. Dollar imperialism days are over.

So get out and protect your wealth. Time is not on your side. US used coin silver. Krugerrands.

I like gold. I also like silver. I don't know if it is all that safe. Remember when you could not own gold?

I am still wondering why the US isn't on that train yet. I wonder if it is because they could go back to that couldn't they? They used to give 30 some odd bucks an ounce back then. I don't trust current gov as far as I could throw them. They figure why pay 2000 an ounce?

Could they force you to sell it to them at such a price? (30ish) they did once before....

Bubba

Here's my rolling device for cones:
Bought this for my Wife. It is a grinder and comes with a deal made just for cones. And the grinder works great. There are handles on the side of the cone holder that slides up to push the filled cone out. Grinders were hard on my Wife's hands . This thing is a breeze. Comes with a packing stick to pack the cone where it's tight.
Also the little clear plastic thing on the end of the grinder comes off where you can scrape the kief off of it. The little metal things you see are to release the clear plastic thing where the kief collects.
The two little white things that look like guitar picks are what cleans the kief off the plastic cone on the front of the grinder.
Screenshot_20231106-053657.png
Screenshot_20231106-053737.png
Screenshot_20231106-053921.png
Screenshot_20231106-054002.png

Last edited:
Bought this for my Wife. It is a grinder and comes with a deal made just for cones. And the grinder works great. There are handles on the side of the cone holder that slides up to push the filled cone out. Grinders were hard on my Wife's hands . This thing is a breeze. Comes with a packing stick to pack the cone where it's tight.
Also the little clear plastic thing on the end of the grinder comes off where you can scrape the kief off of it. The little metal things you see are to release the clear plastic thing where the kief collects.
The two little white things that look like guitar picks are what cleans the kief off the plastic cone on the front of the grinder.
View attachment 345998View attachment 345999View attachment 346000View attachment 346001
what light thru window break
cones are cheaper
looks great!
I have complete and detailed files on my six shooter and grinder.
needs to investigate ,on second thought cancel.
I have one big one for cones and one I use to pulverize amendments for better absorption.
I dont know if making organic amendments ground makes it easier to break them down .
I was stoned when I bought the second one.
I would be beaten if I bought a third.

View attachment 345998View attachment 345999View attachment 346000View attachment 346001

Mrs Hopper partakes of the Sacred Herbs?

Could they force you to sell it to them at such a price? (30ish) they did once before....

Bubba
Force you to sell what? I don't have any gold or silver. You cannot deflower a virgin twice.

The last (and only) time was such a blatant steal, no one with enough brains to own some gold coins would ever admit to having them -- much less turn them in.

So if you bought a Krugerrand for $198, just like somebody I know... and it has increased in fiat dollar value to precisely ten times that original buy price... does that mean taxes must be paid on the "profit"?

Only if you bought gold and were gullible enough to let someone else hold it for you (while charging you corkage fees). THEN Uncle Sugar knows what you have and where it is. If it is in your pocket... no one but you know you own it.

Let them call in all $20 gold pieces. These are numismatic to the nth degree. They do not even have a full ounce of gold in them, and here is one for sale today on ebay:

1904 US $20 Liberty Gold Coin NGC MS63 .96750oz AGW
Opens in a new window or tab

1904 · NGC
$2,499.99

They would trade even with a Krugerrand in the produce market.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back