The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GW So is this conformation of "LIFE" on Mars Once again Mankind is the invading species?

I would call it more like more evidence of life on Mars than confirmation. Like the Mars meteorite that appeared to contain fossilized bacteria, there are opposing opinions.

As a engineer I look at the numerical odds of life being exclusive to Earth and have always believed in life in one form or another scattered throughout the universe.

The new normal here....just like GW.

I guess someone has to set the seriously bad examples causing others to reel away horror and take more effective measures.

Clearly there is organization stirring the fecal matter, leaving me to wonder how much is by foreign agents. What a good diversionary tactic it would be in concert with the current expansionist efforts by Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran.

It only takes a few trained agents to inflame multitudes of morons and never forget George Carlan's observation that half the population is below average intelligence.

I'll also add that most of the gunfire here is related to gang turf wars, primarily black and Hispanic, which are separate from the invading homeless and anarchist.

peaches eh....pffftttt

we have white sunshine

BE48A280-136B-49B4-ADE8-70AB7FB09091.jpeg

Morning OFC. Shootings, snow and another Moanday. @ GW, you are spot on my friend. Seems like the whole world wants to see this country fail. The real problem is the fact that half the people inside our borders are on the same side as the terrorists.

If you are walking a long dusty road on a sweltering hot day and you are passed by someone in an air conditioned luxury car, some of your anger may be directed toward them. I've also seen how some of my fellow Americans act abroad and as a result, to much of the world we are the ugly Americans.

I agree that the greater concern is our disproportionate number of disenfranchised citizens and aliens, who feel unjustly treated, bringing us to expectations.

Why do they feel cheated and unjustly treated? I was informed by a left leaning friend, whom is only able to support himself in his dotage from two inheritances, that I was as successful as I was mostly due to sheer luck.

I have no doubt that perspective makes him feel better about his own abilities as he tries to self actualize in his dotage, but to me it feels like I struggled to get where I did through long hours and hard work.

From his left perspective we should have more government providing for our needs and from mine we should have less government to tax and direct us.

I believe the underlying subconscious assumptions on our parts are different, with me believing/knowing that I have everything I need to win and him believing/knowing that he doesn't. Look how many folks are dreaming of winning the lottery and whose favorite movies are about heroes with super powers.

Sorry to have the other opinion but... HP used to make great products until that woman took over. Since then their PCs have been of rubbish quality. I would build one if I were you.

Alas, delivery was not good on parts, so I sprung for another HP, having previously had good luck with them. Wish me luck.............

And my lawn turtles have not yet sprouted. Taking their time.

You should raise snails instead. They seem to be flourishing already this year.

Last edited:
Morning OFC. Just a mile to the west of me there is copious amounts of snow. Pretty much stayed rain here. Supposed to piss on us most of the day again. We already gotten more moisture here than we got all of last year. In the coming week forcast calls for more rain almost every day. Geez...

Gonna try and get a walk in today if I can dance between the rain drops. But first feeding day for the girls. Tomorrow harvesting a Orig Diesel.

All that comes later....l have critters to feed.

maybe we can cruise Colfax in your pickup truck , doesn’t it have a camper shell on it?

just put one of those memory foam mattresses in the back and BAM! ..we save a ton of money on motel bills

taking Swede into the Big City to see the tax man , she is loaded and may have to pay the crooks at the irs

if I keep taking profits from my crypto currency’s I may have to pay some taxes too

View attachment 271584
Yup. My eth is going nuts. My office partner, who bought eth at 30 cents is worth north of 7 million dollars today. Two million in the last couple months alone.

My holdings not as big but took 30k out to reward self. The rest is held for the next drop and run up. Who would have think it? I will take crypto over dollars any day.

Far out performing 401k.

Bubba

Bigsur if you had extra money where would you invest it today, rather not buy more stocks?
Is crypto currency still on the climb? I know you say silver but where else can I double some shekels quick?
It will climb. It cycles every 2-4 years. I figure this round may go higher yet, 5 k? Then will big time drop and I will buy all the way down. The next cycle should begin the climb to bit coin level.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back