The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, how I hope this works. One of my Scottish Witch's cronies just took this video. She lives in Port St. Lucie. Watch it to the end.

🤷‍♂️
Aw rats ass. Too big. Seems this lady was standing right there filming a big ole corn snake that had grabbed a woodypecker and was working at pulling him out of his woodypecker house-hole in the tree.

The snake had him all wrapped up and was proceeding with the Big Gulp when right across the screen comes a humongous Cooper's Hawk in perfect raptor side-shot with claws way out in front, and flies off with the whole fargin caboodle!!

Some days, ya just can't make a dime.

Sun is still shining. Strange. I see a nice relaxing walk in my near future. I just finished cutting down, doing a quick fan and larger sugar leaf trim and hanging. In a week or so I will finish with a dry trim. My work in the grow is done for the day.

After my walk I will putter about in the lawn. Think I will wait until tomorrow to mow. Still have some yellow spots in the grass. Unusual for this late in May but with things being as wet and cool as they have been I will give the yellow spot time to come around before I fire them. Ha ha.

Today is my daughters 42nd Birthday! How did she ever get into her 40's .....that means I'm in my....holly shit!

Mrs Pute is out STILL trying to by this years flowers. Unless she sees exactly what she wants she comes home empty. I sure hope today's search is productive. Still won't plant them and the warm weather veggies for at least another week at least. Got down into the high 20's here this morning.

I went out and mowed. The Old Hen came out to weed whack, and I made a pass just in time to see her ground loop and do a face plant into terra firma. Ain't got a clue what she tripped over, and she doesn't either.
Nothing got hurt but her pride.

Nope, just tripped over her own big feet. Asked her a bit ago if she was sore, and she said she was a little. It was an almost comical slow motion crash, but even in slow-mo, 67 is a tad old to be doing face plants.
Glad Brother , Falls at our age can be bad.
I know the feeling , I tripped coming inside few wees ago did an inverted roll-out Mid Air and some how was able to land on my big butt (got lucky). The whole thing played out in my head in slow motion telling me how I was going to fall and not get hurt. Saved me a trip to the bad place.
Glad all is well. Love and squeeze her from all of us.

Must have been all the Martial Arts training when I was younger.
gif-baby-martial-art-856011.gif

Good morning folks

we are fighting city hall and it ain’t easy to root out the good old boy network of crooks but we sent complaint letters to the county sheriff all the way up to the state fbi and HUD and asked them to please investigate a few of our local government agents for embezzlement , fraud , and conspiracy

so now we wait

Swede sold her house so we are busy packing and getting my house fixed up so she can move in with me.....can you believe we have been a couple for almost 9 years now!?

here is an old photo of Swede and she still looks beautiful

75730409-A953-48B6-B7E0-AAE000161D6A.jpeg

The Old Hen came out to weed whack, and I made a pass just in time to see her ground loop and do a face plant into terra firma. Ain't got a clue what she tripped over, and she doesn't either. Nothing got hurt but her pride.

Glad she's OK brother! At our ages, Old Hens get brittle...........................

Falls at our age can be bad. I know the feeling , I tripped coming inside few wees ago did an inverted roll-out Mid Air and some how was able to land on my big butt (got lucky). The whole thing played out in my head in slow motion telling me how I was going to fall and not get hurt. Saved me a trip to the bad place. Glad all is well. Love and squeeze her from all of us. Must have been all the Martial Arts training when I was younger.

Aikido has saved me from a face plant more than once. It should be a course in grade school.

Swede sold her house so we are busy packing and getting my house fixed up so she can move in with me.....can you believe we have been a couple for almost 9 years now!? here is an old photo of Swede and she still looks beautiful

Hee, hee, hee, Grayfox still looks like the same purdy woman I met 48 years ago and I was shocked the other day to see a picture of her at age 25, the same year I met her, because she now looks like a Bubblegummer in the photo. Not so much that she's grown older as the photo has grown younger, which I blame on my aging eyes and refined taste....................

Morning OFC. Glad your BETTER half is ok hippie. I think all of us old timers have a tendency to fall more often as we age. My doc always asks me how my balance is when I see him.

Today is my turn to cut the grass. Been so wet it needs it every third day. Extra work and will be doing this until November. Keeps me young....

Morning OFC. Glad your BETTER half is ok hippie. I think all of us old timers have a tendency to fall more often as we age. My doc always asks me how my balance is when I see him.

Today is my turn to cut the grass. Been so wet it needs it every third day. Extra work and will be doing this until November. Keeps me young....

do you know how to say cut the grass in French?

I guess Big doesn't know how to say it either. Bet he doesn't cut the grass in his one horse town. That is what goats are for.

Real light day in the grow so now walk time and then the dreaded french grass.

giphy.gif

That one got a bit out of hand so I went out and got this new fangled model. Cuts all by itself.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back