The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAWD!! She's purty!!!

thanks Neighbor

your red headed witch ain’t bad looking either

have you tried smoking any keef yet?

and she passed her genes to her daughters , here is the younger one

2229FBB0-F117-49B5-B56E-0E7790860D50.jpeg

and my Swede absolutely loves to fish!

555ECE06-FBD1-4112-8E67-700DB32F158E.jpeg

020B8862-0BA6-428C-86F1-2A18F466C890.jpeg

The Age Of Aquarius. Yeah. I remember going to see the stage performance of HAIR, it was newly permitted under the UK law to be nude on stage. What a great show.

Yup, what a special time, when we believed anything was possible. Woodstock and Vortex here in the colonies, with Vortex right outside here in River City. I remember a guy with a Cigarette Girl box full of lids and suspended by a neck strap, strolling through chanting, "Marajuana, get your marijuana here!" and naked folks all over.

Can't wait 'til my lungs heal up enough to get stoned again.

Have you tried orals! I'm currently using concentrate suspended in MCT oil, with Cinnamon flavoring oil for flavor. I use it as a sublingual, so it has some early effects, followed by full effects in an hour or so.

You could always make cannabis suppositories or stick some canna oil caps up the Old shooter.

We mixed the dosage with coco butter warm and then poured into a standard disposable suppository mold. As I recall they were 2 gram molds, and we used the same dosage as the persons oral tolerance. IE: From 100 to 200mg of concentrate.

As it bypasses your liver getting into your blood stream, it is a difference high than oral.

We mixed the dosage with coco butter warm and then poured into a standard disposable suppository mold. As I recall they were 2 gram molds, and we used the same dosage as the persons oral tolerance. IE: From 100 to 200mg of concentrate.

As it bypasses your liver getting into your blood stream, it is a difference high than oral.

Best part is the Pretty Nurse that helps you get it just the right depth.
There is a sweet spot for maximum absorption .
1620304105984.png

thanks Neighbor

your red headed witch ain’t bad looking either

have you tried smoking any keef yet?

and she passed her genes to her daughters , here is the younger one

View attachment 272707

and my Swede absolutely loves to fish!

View attachment 272708

View attachment 272709

Wow. What great genes. We are a lucky pair, bro.

Regarding keef. I do not have hardly any. I got one of those whirly budgrinder gadgets with a keef thingie in the bottom, but when I get enough (grain of rice, I guess) I will give it a go.

Best part is the Pretty Nurse that helps you get it just the right depth.
There is a sweet spot for maximum absorption .

I never heard it called a sweet spot, but you are right, you have to shove them in far enough that they pop in, rather than back out.

Just downloaded an app that's called countdown to death. 9 hours, 37 minutes, and 15 seconds. If'n ya all ever wanted to tell me to go fornicate myself, ya'd better get started!!

Well that certainly sounds entertaining! If you should decide to have sex with yourself, I hope it is good for you too!

44 minutes to go. See ya's on the other side, suckers! Hopper, you can have my hash pipe.

So the rest of us are chopped liver?? Who gets your stash and bongos??

Morning OFC. Happy Fryday. The end of times had come and gone.....Again. My boat is still floating and am looking at grass instead of roots. Daumn, I thought I was gonna get a day off....now that everything is still here ..... Just like yesterday I got shit to do.

Starts are showing roots. Finally! Some up-potting, a walk and shopping with Mrs Pute later. Another major storm moving in this weekend. Several more days of rain and snow. Would be nice if it would finally warm up in these parts. All part of Colo living.

Last edited:
Morning OFC. Happy Fryday. The end of times had come and gone.....Again. My boat is still floating and am looking at grass instead of roots. Daumn, I thought I was gonna get a day off....now that everything is still here ..... Just like yesterday I got shit to do.

Starts are showing roots. Finally! Some up-potting, a walk and shopping with Mrs Pute later. Anoty major storm moving in this weekend. Several more days of rain and snow. Would be nice if it would finally warm up in these parts. All part of Colo living.
Jeepers. It is 79F right now at the Chateau. I un-potted a ylang-ylang tree I grew from a seed (looked just like a black olive). Tried three times to dig a fargin hole out back. But last night, it rained fit to frighten Noah. So the ground was easy to dig except for fargin thick roots I had to chop with my Anaconda. Used a whole bag of potting soil, and installed a trellisy-round-thing.

At least I know that unlike anything else except coconuts, ylang-ylang trees are offa the animobile kingdom menu. I planted one five years ago, and it is fifteen feet tall now and blooming, leaving scented air all around the place:
1620414350084.png

The Ylang Ylang tree is most famous for the incredible fragrance that comes from its blossoms. Its scent has hints of jasmine crossed with a sweet custard apple, and fills the entire landscape. Many are drawn to Ylang Ylang trees because its oil is used in a variety of different perfumes.

Latest posts

Back