The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My day in the grow is done. Humidity under control. 50% in the basement but only 45% in flower and a bit higher in the veg room. All I did down there today is prune the leaves to to keep good airflow in the middle of the plants. All plants have been pruned carefully and are looking good.

This year is the 50th Anniversary of the U.S. fiat currency birth .. August in fact

Debasing the currency worldwide today thru Central banks printing unlimitly .... The Weimar Republic is being revisited in a global cartoon .. hyperinflation is on .. one 2x4 pine board today is $12 ..

Amazing how this country is allowing this to happen. National debt approaching 30 trillion. To put this in perspective....every American, man, woman and child now owes $800,000 to buy our way out. What is even more amazing to me is nobody seems to care....just give me my next stimulus check along with all other entitlements and free stuff.

I'm getting ready to go for a long walk. That is free as well.

This year is the 50th Anniversary of the U.S. fiat currency birth .. August in fact

Debasing the currency worldwide today thru Central banks printing unlimitly .... The Weimar Republic is being revisited in a global cartoon .. hyperinflation is on .. one 2x4 pine board today is $12 ..

today is also the anniversary of the Kent State Massacre..

Just heard on the weather that this area is the wettest Spring since 1944......my sump pump is gonna want over time pay.

Go figure........ Our driest year since 1955 here.

Progress on the vacuum cooking test sled. I picked up, assembled, and have started modifying the cart. I built the pump manifolds and condenser discharge plumbing from mostly on hand parts and ordered the fittings I don't have.

Checked on my broke computer, and the tech hadn't looked at it yet, but promised to do so today...............

we need coffee

8AC9A2B8-F663-497B-828F-224755BCD508.png

9B6FA563-9401-4765-8A8B-00DAA61BA760.jpeg

B484A68B-F71E-4631-B304-5DCD0140DBDB.jpeg

Morning OFC! Bright sunny day for a change.

@ Steve1, good to see you back. Hopefully your health issues are behind you. Feels like mine are just beginning.

Lots to do today. With spring also comes lots more work. Been to wet to plant and still might be. Somehow I always find time....every year it gets a bit more cumbersome.

Forgot to wish you old farts a Happy Cinco De Mayo. Old Hen is picking up some beaner food to celebrate.

I feel the same way, Pute. If'n I ever hit the lottery for mega bucks, I'd try and buy me a small island somewhere that's warm, and invite a half a dozen or so of my online buddies to join me. Ahh, pipe dreams.....:)

Forgot to wish you old farts a Happy Cinco De Mayo. Old Hen is picking up some beaner food to celebrate.

I feel the same way, Pute. If'n I ever hit the lottery for mega bucks, I'd try and buy me a small island somewher
1620256091868.png
e that's warm, and invite a half a dozen or so of my online buddies to join me. Ahh, pipe dreams.....:)
Will there be naked people LOL

1620256090654.png
1620256122808.png

Latest posts

Back