The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing Our Thing Bros
1619951221861.png

Grand Times indeed.

I've seen a block wall look like an angry ocean with whitecaps with chemical assistance.
My favorite BL poster was one that had Goofy, Donald Duck, and Mickey sitting around a hookah, all red eyed, and the caption was, "I ain't never workin' on Dizzie's farm again."

Those were the days my friend, we thought they would never end........................................ Hee, hee, hee, snicker, snark, snort...........

memories or is it flashbacks

Ummmm, you can tell the difference??

Morning OFC. Another storm front moving into the area again today. Supposed to be a mix of snow and rain for the next few days. Turning out to be a wet spring. I have chores in the grow first thing but would like to finish in time to plant in the veggie garden.
White Squall off the Port bow Capt.
Batten down all hatches . Aye aye Sir.................
1506595c360a983e257974bbbab631c07ec24e80_hq.gif

Lower the main sail.

I Love Barbara Eden, I dreamed of her many nights and still do.
Hold on a minute. The other day you said it wouldn't be safe to spend a night in the woods with you......now you switched and are going after a woman......Pick a hole and stick with it you selfish sob....leave some for the rest of us...

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back