The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Another storm front moving into the area again today. Supposed to be a mix of snow and rain for the next few days. Turning out to be a wet spring. I have chores in the grow first thing but would like to finish in time to plant in the veggie garden.

Go figure! We are having a record dry spring.

So that's why you have to be 21 to enter. As a kid I thought this only happened In Tijuana.

Ummmmm, I was told that what we did in T Town, stayed in T Town. Are you saying some of that stuff is now getting out? Asking for a friend.

Did someone say Donkey .......................LOL
cad42e5e60aecbf2ae59c4a339ecd808.gif

Morning OFC. The small creek behind my house is a small river now. Not supposed to stop raining until late tonight. I have seen this get right up to my property line before and get to be as wide as 75 yards. No where near that now but if it continues for another 12 hours this could get serious.

I fed the Williamsii again and set her outside during the day again to soak up some rays. Looks like I can do it again for the rest of the week, so her 2021 feed and water season has officially begun. During her dormant months I just mist her with a spray bottle in the morning to simulate morning dew.
What is a Williamsii?

It seems to be treated like royalty.

Congratulations, YD! Hope your baby is a happy and healthy one. It's worth every penny at twice the price.
The OH and I were married 15 years before we had our daughter. Our lives were perfect before. They got even better after.
Enjoy all the peanut butter and jelly kisses while you can. Blink twice and they're going off to college/work/their own lives.
I happen to know that when I was borned, the entire hospital bill came to $15. TINS.

Sharon, Connecticut.

Morning OFC. More rain forecast today. That's starting to cause another problem. Humidity is climbing in the grow. 85% outside now and has been for days now. All fans are on high speed and will recirculate dry air running through the lights to help keep it under 60%. Last thing I need right now is a case of PM.

Hopefully I can get a walk in later. Starting to come down with a case of cabin fever. I can only sit inside and look at the window so long. Sure has turned everything green.

This year is the 50th Anniversary of the U.S. fiat currency birth .. August in fact

Debasing the currency worldwide today thru Central banks printing unlimitly .... The Weimar Republic is being revisited in a global cartoon .. hyperinflation is on .. one 2x4 pine board today is $12 ..

Latest posts

Back