The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look like one of those that just crossed to border....Thousands more just arrived today. And if you didn't realize it they are in your neighborhood. Well, maybe not yours Big....can't find the place but they are everywhere else......AND THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE.

1626716984971.png

Was able to put down some mulch on front beds today along with doing oil change on tractor .
While I was at it a new steering wheel was in the cards along with new steering bushings.
Nice and tight now. Almost smoke -vape time

You look like one of those that just crossed to border....Thousands more just arrived today. And if you didn't realize it they are in your neighborhood. Well, maybe not yours Big....can't find the place but they are everywhere else......AND THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE.
And they wonder where the new Delta spread is coming from
I bet if you mapped out where they are flying all the illegals coming in from Mexico and a like
Are the hot spots, only a matter of time and it will be in a theatre near you.
It may be the plan all along to take out all the unvaccinated people

Hot, muggy, and gray skies today. They claim the haze is from the forest fires in Canada. Got munched on by mosquitos hooking the trailer this morning. News says they're Canadian mosquitos. Never really liked Canada, and I'm liking it even less.
Hauled the trailer up to Birch Run to pick up my new Deere. Signed the papers, put the ramp down on the trailer, and the dude brought it up from around back. Went through the features and operations with me and was about to ride it up the ramp until he noticed that the gas gauge in the electronic dash wasn't working. Oh, joy. He grabbed his head mechanic and started trouble shooting. No luck. Told me I could take it home and they'd call JD to find out what the problem could be. I told 'em to hold onto it until it was good to go. Got home, got Canadian mosquito bit taking the trailer back off. Got a call ten minutes later. It was the dude from JD. Turns out, it doesn't have a gas gauge. It's got a 2 gallon tank, and when you get down to .02 gallons, a red light comes on. Guy felt so bad, he told me he'd have the company deliver it. Came to the ranch about 15:00.
Old Hen loves it. Maybe she'll start cutting the lawn? Be still, o fickle heart!

Hot, muggy, and gray skies today. They claim the haze is from the forest fires in Canada. Got munched on by mosquitos hooking the trailer this morning. News says they're Canadian mosquitos. Never really liked Canada, and I'm liking it even less.
Hauled the trailer up to Birch Run to pick up my new Deere. Signed the papers, put the ramp down on the trailer, and the dude brought it up from around back. Went through the features and operations with me and was about to ride it up the ramp until he noticed that the gas gauge in the electronic dash wasn't working. Oh, joy. He grabbed his head mechanic and started trouble shooting. No luck. Told me I could take it home and they'd call JD to find out what the problem could be. I told 'em to hold onto it until it was good to go. Got home, got Canadian mosquito bit taking the trailer back off. Got a call ten minutes later. It was the dude from JD. Turns out, it doesn't have a gas gauge. It's got a 2 gallon tank, and when you get down to .02 gallons, a red light comes on. Guy felt so bad, he told me he'd have the company deliver it. Came to the ranch about 15:00.
Old Hen loves it. Maybe she'll start cutting the lawn? Be still, o fickle heart!
Which Deere did you buy?

Lots of hours growing up spent driving a popping Johnny plowing and mowing. They're good tractors and amazingly back in the olden days we got by without gas gauges, so it can be done. Enjoy your new toy!

Latest posts

Back