The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Hot dry one coming. Making sure everything gets a good drink. Water bill would scare Vincent Price. Gotta do what you gotta do.

A rare day where I don't have much going on. I better find something to go or Mrs Pute will have me doing honey do's......

Watching the morning news.....why is it that our children hate our flag and what it stands for.....maybe they should be required to spend a year in N Korea.
Tattoo the flag on ever American's arm
1626624675937.png

Hubble telescope control software turned off recently due to ****** ** ********** . Is it real what it captured on digital sequences ?
What got bleeped out
Did a starship from a distant planet get caught on video, or did they abscond with the Hubble via use of its tractor beam? Is the Hubble a lie and never really existed or did a Solar Gama Flare take it out in Space , Coming to a Planet near you soon.
tumblr_ogfyv72Lcu1uehk6qo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually got some crap done today. Made Swedish meatballs for the crew. Pullet is going camping this afternoon. I pity anyone sleeping the tent with her!
Got the front yard mowed, pulled the deck off the Kubota, and came in for a break, and was going to decide whether to do the back yard or clean bird cages. Told the OH I was going to do a grand slam and do both. Finished up the yard and put the machinery away, came in the house, and my sweet wife had cleaned the cages! Hugs and kisses for my honey, but I don't like her working that hard much. She's trying to take some of the load off of me, but risking her own health. She ain't no spring chicken.
Might drop a tree tomorrow or just goof off.

Actually got some crap done today. Made Swedish meatballs for the crew. Pullet is going camping this afternoon. I pity anyone sleeping the tent with her!
Got the front yard mowed, pulled the deck off the Kubota, and came in for a break, and was going to decide whether to do the back yard or clean bird cages. Told the OH I was going to do a grand slam and do both. Finished up the yard and put the machinery away, came in the house, and my sweet wife had cleaned the cages! Hugs and kisses for my honey, but I don't like her working that hard much. She's trying to take some of the load off of me, but risking her own health. She ain't no spring chicken.
Might drop a tree tomorrow or just goof off.
Be careful
Video-%2BChopping%2Bdown%2Ba%2Bgiant%2Btree%2Bin%2Ban%2Burban%2Barea%2Bis%2Blike%2Ban%2Bopera%2Bgif%2Btree.gif

Walt, when I was a wee lad, the neighbor down the street had a '56 Vicky. One beautiful car.
Mine was electric deep green. Gorgeous. The doors were HUGE. Had rear fender skirts Her name was Penelope. She would leave rubber (chirp) going into high gear at 75 MPH. Even parked, she looked like she was racing. Oh. I outran the cops oncet with her.

1626692165750.png

Morning OFC. Late check in....got my walk out of the way before the heat moves in.

Not much going on again today. Sitting by the grow typing on my tablet. Quiet and peaceful down here....nice escape from the world and it's problems.

hey man I am free this afternoon if you want to cruise Colfax and check out the babes at the bus station

D3C1E702-B3D4-462B-B5C9-BEC303C85611.jpeg
5E426A67-8FA3-4BAC-BE79-39458996AEA9.jpeg
D8F6FC1A-6787-444D-B15E-4310DB071F51.jpeg

Latest posts

Back