The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a pistol packing papa
And when I walk down the street
You can hear those mamas shoutin'
Don't turn your gun on me!

Now girls, I'm just a good guy
And I'm goin' to have my fun
And if you don't wanna smell my smoke
Don't monkey with my gun!

"To keep any sort of respect in the neighborhood, you got to keep them barrels smoking."

Bubba

Which Deere did you buy?
A little X350R. I would have been happy to keep using and fixing my 20 something year old L110 frankendeere, but the Old Hen will need something for around the house after I'm gone. She ain't gonna be able to keep the old Deere in service. This little puppy will make everything easier for her. What I like is the fact ya never have to leave the seat to dump it. It'll come in handy when the maples start dropping their leaves.

A little X350R. I would have been happy to keep using and fixing my 20 something year old L110 frankendeere, but the Old Hen will need something for around the house after I'm gone. She ain't gonna be able to keep the old Deere in service. This little puppy will make everything easier for her. What I like is the fact ya never have to leave the seat to dump it. It'll come in handy when the maples start dropping their leaves.
Man you sure you are not my twin
I have a 20 yr old deere L110 too along with larger Craftsman YTS4000
I am doing belts again on the deere maybe tomorrow,

1626813681052.png

Stick in the gas tank always worked for me LOL

Or just take the cap off and look.

A little X350R. I would have been happy to keep using and fixing my 20 something year old L110 frankendeere, but the Old Hen will need something for around the house after I'm gone.

We had a Model C and a Model D that had the steel tires replaced with rubber. The Model D was a brute that ran on kerosene!

Me too. A cane helps.

A cane just makes my shoulder hurt too.............

Morning OFC. Happy 🐪 day. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed....at least I woke up.

I am actually afraid to turn the news on in the morning any more. Haven't heard anything positive in so long I forgot what it is like.

Feeling more and more like living off the grid...but how...we are being tracked in every aspect of our lives now days.

Wonder if Big will rent his house out to me.......that is about as far away from everything as you can get.

Coffee first.

Latest posts

Back