The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
around here the past month an halfy . A couple living in house one of them inherited decided to sell the 60 yr old house for $220K, it was originally in the rural country but with the malignant growth of a nearby city it succumbed to the civilized cancerous type growth going on all over America. A buyer purchased the property and put lipstick throughout and put it up for sale 3 weeks later and was purchased for $650K and then a week later it has a for sale sign and the real estate agent said the asking price is $805K ...

Black Rock Investments majority owner is the Koch Brother clan ..

as for farm land in America being bought up .. China has only a 12% share, but the UAE, Saudi Arabia ,Qatar and Kuwait as of today own 31% of America's farmland

I am actually afraid to turn the news on in the morning any more. Haven't heard anything positive in so long I forgot what it is like. Feeling more and more like living off the grid...but how...we are being tracked in every aspect of our lives now days. Wonder if Big will rent his house out to me.......that is about as far away from everything as you can get.

the good news is there is plenty of room out here

Yeah and it not only takes longer for trouble to reach you, but you can see it coming a long ways off!

I remember as a teenager, I'd go to a wedding and it never failed that one or more of the oldsters would come up, poke me in the ribs, and say, "You're next!" Now a days, I do the same thing to them at funerals.

The last suit I bought was black, because the only time I seem to wear them anymore is at friends funerals. I won't need it for my funeral, because I'll be cremated and won't have a funeral, just a celebration of life and pagan rituals over good food, libations, and dope.

The last suit I bought was black, because the only time I seem to wear them anymore is at friends funerals. I won't need it for my funeral, because I'll be cremated and won't have a funeral, just a celebration of life and pagan rituals over good food, libations, and dope.
@Tattered Old Graywolf
Saves the grieving Family a lot or Money in trying times.
5-10 thousand dollars for a box they never see again.
Burn me too

@Tattered Old Graywolf
Saves the grieving Family a lot or Money in trying times.
5-10 thousand dollars for a box they never see again.
Burn me too
I wore a suit every fargin day for 28 fargin years. Do not own one now. No necktie, either.

Can always go to Walmart for a cheaper one LOL
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Casket-E...899e3b43e6a71d032cc05bbab92b9522&gclsrc=3p.ds
1626955761410.png

Only $1295.00 del fees extra

I wore a suit every fargin day for 28 fargin years. Do not own one now. No necktie, either.
I resemble that. My suits and shirts were custom made. Spent a lot of $$$ on clothes. I make up for it today. Only blue jeans and sweats for me. When I wear shorts I cut off a pair of sweats.

I don't plan on dying....I drink from the fountain of youth.

Last edited:
What ever you do Make sure Hippie does not get it.
I have heard he does nasty things with his toothbrushes
When you die, I'm gonna have ya stuffed and mounted on yer hands and knees and carve a nickel slot in the back of yer skull and set you out in front of the local gay bar as a pony ride.

Latest posts

Back