The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Hopper's. Soon as I can find a cheap ride to Spain, I'm gonna broaden my choices..... :)
Well my daughter in law is a dental hygienist and so I have loads of toothbrushes. But... for some reason most of them have shit on the bristles.
Perhaps I should start using toothpaste.?

thumbsup_thumb.gif
A thing of beauty.

Afternoon OFC. Whew, got lots done today. Worked in the grow this morning. No walk....to cold and windy so I decided to dig up the Horseradish. Got that done and washed it then using a carrot shredder I cut of the outer skin and now ready to be washed and cleaned. Tomorrow I will cube it and run the cubes through the juicer and finally the food processor. Lot of damn work.......not today though.....

Time for a nice hot Jacuzzi.

When they blow that guy's head off in the car. They go to a guy's house (quintonT.) Who takes there blood covered asses out in the back yard to hose them off. Surely you guys have been to county before, and begins hosing them off

I never got the hosed at county, I played cards all day with my buddies all damn day long until bail was made...they made it a big deal in the papers back in 74 but it was thrown out once it made it to the judge...they did a wiretap and busted me on the word stash, geebus...how anal can the law get...

I never got the hosed at county, I played cards all day with my buddies all damn day long until bail was made...they made it a big deal in the papers back in 74 but it was thrown out once it made it to the judge...they did a wiretap and busted me on the word stash, geebus...how anal can the law get...
I remember those days. Pre DEA...it was the BNDD. Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs. Little trivia there lol

Bubba

Latest posts

Back