The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Gang. Laying here scratching my nuts waiting on coffee. 😁
Ha
There was a Deli we use to get eggs for breakfast until one day we were stopped at a light in front of it and saw, the guy who makes our food standing in front of deli hand in pants doing a full ball scratch fest , for mins.
Needless to say we never went there again.

Oh left out the funny part
Ball Scratch Deli was it's new name

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning OFC. I think I'll just have coffee and leave my balls alone.
Bear-GIFS-bear-scratching-balls.gif

Nope. Hopper's. Soon as I can find a cheap ride to Spain, I'm gonna broaden my choices..... :)
He means it. I havent had a toothbrush for more than a weekend since I signed up here. AND, he evades all know security measures....SO,
everyone, guard your toothbrush, or buy my handy dandy toothbrush insurance...a framable picture with the handle of your toothbrush hanging out of a certain orifice. If that fails, be afraid....very afraid. The horror, the horror.

Bubba

I think that is a young grizzly. Lucky dude, if mama was anywhere near....On one of my gun forums (they attract a few dandies) someone always brings up, "What's best for bear defense?" Oh brother. Searching the internet you can find pics of the remains of a "bear photographer" with Gigantic Magnum pistol still in its holster. They developed the film that was in the camera and he was photographing young grizzly cubs. Also search you (communist) tube for bears running up trees. A bear can run way, way faster than a human 35-45 mph and they dont even slow down going up trees as far as they wish.

Only defense I can think of is several companions who you can out run, and spray them down with honey before you run. Stole that from a wine cooler commercial!

Bubba

I think that is a young grizzly. Lucky dude, if mama was anywhere near....On one of my gun forums (they attract a few dandies) someone always brings up, "What's best for bear defense?" Oh brother. Searching the internet you can find pics of the remains of a "bear photographer" with Gigantic Magnum pistol still in its holster. They developed the film that was in the camera and he was photographing young grizzly cubs. Also search you (communist) tube for bears running up trees. A bear can run way, way faster than a human 35-45 mph and they dont even slow down going up trees as far as they wish.

Only defense I can think of is several companions who you can out run, and spray them down with honey before you run. Stole that from a wine cooler commercial!

Bubba
here you go:

Smirnoff Ice, "Bear" - YouTube

Bubba

Latest posts

Back