The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Fried Day brothers and sister women!

I will be avoiding people today until after my surgery and I can eat again. I get cranky when hungry and I will have been without food for 19 hours by the time they operate on me this afternoon and cannabis is one of the things they proscribed prior to surgery.

I will be avoiding people today until after my surgery and I can eat again. I get cranky when hungry and I will have been without food for 19 hours by the time they operate on me this afternoon and cannabis is one of the things they proscribed prior to surgery.
Good Luck Sir
I hope for a speedy recovery, did they really say do cannabis before the operation?

Good luck.....

Awright -- Now I think I have discovered a whole NEW way of making your buds last!!

It requires you to have a bag from a Volcano. You do not need the expensive Volcano, just the bag. Prolly any bag would sorta work, but the Volcano bag was made for it, since it has a neato valve thingy.

Here's the sekrit:

Take your little glass tube 2-hitter, and fire it up. Take a nice hit.

Do NOT exhale it into the world and waste it! Exhale into the bag. Walk around a tad, breathe normally, get all set for your second hit. Light up your glass whacker...

Repeat the exhale into the bag.

You have now taken your two hits. The glass tube thingy is done.

But soft, what do I see? A FULL bag of smoke! Just as if you had cooked a quarter-ton of weed in a Volcano! Cool smoke, BTW.

Take a nice big hit from the bag... and remember to exhale back INTO the bag.

You will get about ten or more really good hits repeating this move before the smoke thins out. TINS

So a 2-hitter will give you a dozen... and almost nuffin lost.

Now -- did I invent sumpin'?

This ain't climbing in a box with a bunch of smoky ferrets, or sharing a lung-and-spit-straw (ugh) with another dude, or any other method I have ever heard of. This is exceptional results with a tweeny bintsy bit of weed. And it does not require ferrets to help you. You are nice and alone.

Oh. And the weed odor is minimal to zerio. <-- Again, TINS

LATE EDIT ADD: It will also get you as high as a giraffe's p-ussy. On a 2 hitter.

Last edited:
Morning OFC. Big, same routine every day.....dog has me up at 6:30.

Have to take Mrs Pute in for a pre op appointment for cataract surgery. While she is in there I will make a quick trip to the grow store.

One thing is certain....our football team sucks...nothing else to say.....

WAIT!! WAIT!! UNCA THE INVENTOR STRIKETH ONCE MOAR!!

I have seen folks here refer to inhaling a nice hot coal from the glass tubey-thing two hitter (dunno the real name).

I solved that easypeasy. I tooken a scissors and cut a small piece out of one of those metal mesh disk things you use in some pipes, and stuffed it down into the end of the glass tubey-thing.

Stops all hot coals fo' evah.

WAIT!! WAIT!! UNCA THE INVENTOR STRIKETH ONCE MOAR!!

I have seen folks here refer to inhaling a nice hot coal from the glass tubey-thing two hitter (dunno the real name).

I solved that easypeasy. I tooken a scissors and cut a small piece out of one of those metal mesh disk things you use in some pipes, and stuffed it down into the end of the glass tubey-thing.

Stops all hot coals fo' evah.

good idea Unca with that screen...doh , that is a lot better than sucking down a hot coal , or as the kids say , a lava rock

Awright -- Now I think I have discovered a whole NEW way of making your buds last!!

It requires you to have a bag from a Volcano. You do not need the expensive Volcano, just the bag. Prolly any bag would sorta work, but the Volcano bag was made for it, since it has a neato valve thingy.

Here's the sekrit:

Take your little glass tube 2-hitter, and fire it up. Take a nice hit.

Do NOT exhale it into the world and waste it! Exhale into the bag. Walk around a tad, breathe normally, get all set for your second hit. Light up your glass whacker...

Repeat the exhale into the bag.

You have now taken your two hits. The glass tube thingy is done.

But soft, what do I see? A FULL bag of smoke! Just as if you had cooked a quarter-ton of weed in a Volcano! Cool smoke, BTW.

Take a nice big hit from the bag... and remember to exhale back INTO the bag.

You will get about ten or more really good hits repeating this move before the smoke thins out. TINS

So a 2-hitter will give you a dozen... and almost nuffin lost.

Now -- did I invent sumpin'?

This ain't climbing in a box with a bunch of smoky ferrets, or sharing a lung-and-spit-straw (ugh) with another dude, or any other method I have ever heard of. This is exceptional results with a tweeny bintsy bit of weed. And it does not require ferrets to help you. You are nice and alone.

Oh. And the weed odor is minimal to zerio. <-- Again, TINS

LATE EDIT ADD: It will also get you as high as a giraffe's p-ussy. On a 2 hitter.
A personal question if I may; Do you use both sides of a piece of toilet paper or do you just rinse it and hang it out to dry? :)

A personal question if I may; Do you use both sides of a piece of toilet paper or do you just rinse it and hang it out to dry? :)

We use a washable stick. Lasts a looong time. Don't grab it by the wrong end.

Himself being of critically limited means for acquisition...

Example: You guys burn bales of the stuff just because it has little bugs on it. Heck, it's so difficult for me to get any... I would take the bugs and smoke 'em.

Nevertheless... I DID mention you did not need a boxful of weed-ferrets, all breathing each others' exudations... Nor did you need to swap spit and lung juice like some do to make it stretch...

Nope... just not throwing away 90% :eek: of the available goodness, thass all.
Couple that with my glass tubey-thingy fix, and you've got new ground to explore.

I think I will go out and put a charge in my glass tubey-thing. The size of a green pea. No larger. That will be enough for @ ten hits... 🌴🌴

We use a washable stick. Lasts a looong time. Don't grab it by the wrong end.

Himself being of critically limited means for acquisition...

Example: You guys burn bales of the stuff just because it has little bugs on it. Heck, it's so difficult for me to get any... I would take the bugs and smoke 'em.

Nevertheless... I DID mention you did not need a boxful of weed-ferrets, all breathing each others' exudations... Nor did you need to swap spit and lung juice like some do to make it stretch...

Nope... just not throwing away 90% :eek: of the available goodness, thass all.
Couple that with my glass tubey-thingy fix, and you've got new ground to explore.

I think I will go out and put a charge in my glass tubey-thing. The size of a green pea. No larger. That will be enough for @ ten hits... 🌴🌴
If you only saw what I throw away. I never take more than 3 or 4 hits on a fresh bowl....tastes like a s s after that. Same reason I don't smoke joints. I sweep up and throw more away off the floor than most smoke.

1634927453044.png

They said no cannabis as it apparently makes the anesthesiologists job tougher.

Thanks brothers!

Not early for me. I normally rise at about 3:00 AM.
I bet it's just liability issues they fear. Even Nurse anesthesiologists pay hefty malpractice insurance, the actual anesthesiologist really shells out for it

If you want some fun, ask him how it makes the job more difficult? Turn Be eS detector up full and watch.

I love watching doc friends shift around when trying to avoid explaining how "they could possibly mess up."

Good

Latest posts

Back