The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish ya lived close, Walt. I've got some stuff that's been kept cool and dark for probably close to six years that I'd give ya. Taste isn't nearly what it used to be, but she'll still slap ya pretty hard.
Well, ya git an "A" for pure in heart.

I just wish the draconian laws at least made sense. But they do not. What is perfectly legal for an American citizen to do here is heavily penalized there.

And the weird part is I live in a place where it is perfectly legal for ANYONE (except ex-GI's) to legally purchase and use the stuff. My "reward", I guess...

And other people who live where it is perfectly legal to use... cannot send me some.

Idiocy. Legal-use place to legal-use place. <-- Das ist verboten und gesundheit!

Ex-GI's MUST claim PTSD as the reason. Not having 80+ years of explosions, crashes, and just hard physical living -- resulting in breaking a lot of parts. <-- That is WAY more than enough to get a "Go Buy Some" card for anyone.

Except me. Fcuk.

One mo' thang... I can hop in my car right now with a half-dozen firearms, and legally go and buy 50 pounds of powder, 100 pounds of bullets, and a sword. No prob.

But not weed from any one of the stores in town.

I don;t see it?

As Walt noted, I used the word proscribe, which means to prohibit, censure, or forbid. You more often see prescribe used, which means the opposite.

I bet it's just liability issues they fear. Even Nurse anesthesiologists pay hefty malpractice insurance, the actual anesthesiologist really shells out for it.

You are probably right.

1634996188980.png

Well, ya git an "A" for pure in heart.

I just wish the draconian laws at least made sense. But they do not. What is perfectly legal for an American citizen to do here is heavily penalized there.

And the weird part is I live in a place where it is perfectly legal for ANYONE (except ex-GI's) to legally purchase and use the stuff. My "reward", I guess...

And other people who live where it is perfectly legal to use... cannot send me some.

Idiocy. Legal-use place to legal-use place. <-- Das ist verboten und gesundheit!

Ex-GI's MUST claim PTSD as the reason. Not having 80+ years of explosions, crashes, and just hard physical living -- resulting in breaking a lot of parts. <-- That is WAY more than enough to get a "Go Buy Some" card for anyone.

Except me. Fcuk.

One mo' thang... I can hop in my car right now with a half-dozen firearms, and legally go and buy 50 pounds of powder, 100 pounds of bullets, and a sword. No prob.

But not weed from any one of the stores in town.
Have you asked about treating back pain and other old age pain as a reason for the card?

I can buy pot legally but I can't buy or even own a gun....but They MADE me serve as a rifleman durring Nam.
Jeebus. We are so screwed up. The "Returning Lepers" SE Asia War Games memes have faded... but it is subtle and deep in our culture now.

I am restricted in NO WAY with firearms. CCW here in Floriduh/NY/VA. Special Crossbow hunting license. I even have an old New York State Explosives License. I have a fargin cannon.

And... I drive by 3 weed stores on the way to get some gas. No Rx

Yeah and I heard it's already been hacked.
They HAD to expect that, especially since all that B.-S. hacking of Mike Lindell. If you are still in that situation as it (right around corner) Christmas card/package season. If small amount mailed, likely if found would just be confiscated. No return address, etc. Get on some Christmas card lists! LOL

Bubba

Or take your cannon to weed store in rec state, put in cannon, fire across border, retrieve, party. LOL Seriously, this is a good example of why, even if the fed wont let totally go, reclassify from schedule one. Surely there is enough info on effective medical use in epilepsy and seizure disorder and Parkinson to beat "no medical value" mess and any and all attempt to show it dangerous have backfired. The genie is out of the bottle. Why the fed just stares at it instead of taxing it is beyond me. They already have the tax stamp for crying out loud!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back