The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening OFC. Doctor Appointment went ok I guess. Asked tons of questions did a lot of poking and prodding. Finally came up with a dozen or so possibilities. Diet was the first consideration. Fargen maters, fruit juice, coffee .......exc. According to her I am and eating violation. So, my diet is gonna have to change drastically.

I get 4 weeks to get better by managing my own diet. If not I go back. Actually I go back anyway for a follow up. If the symptoms don't dissipate a colonoscopy is in my futrue ....fk, I hate that. Said it also could be Acid Reflex or Ulcerative Colitis. Doesn't sound like any kind of fun to me. Whatever. I will do what I have to to get by this shitt.

not me shaggy.....I look pretty healthy compared to the dinged up Unca Walt...he had to fight off lead poisoning from all the shrapnel he has collected...I think he has bionic shoulders and knees to

all I got was the Frankenstein Ugrade

View attachment 283326
LOVE that pic!

I dunno if I have set a local record (I think I must have) for having been shot, stabbed, blown up, run over, poisoned, and insulted. But I am still here motherfekkers!

I am IMMORTAL!!!!!!!

So far...

Im here for Calmag Conners^^^^^^^

I'm here for your daughter Chuck.... hehe. (Beetlejuice)

Good Satuday morning.. as usual my right thigh is swollen and throbbing keeping me awake at times... too many
of us going thru so many physical challenges, getting old is not for the weak. I think it shows our generation played
pretty dang hard be it sports, life sports (sex) lol, drugs, etc etc. yeah, we've for sure tested out bodies and just
what they could handle. And as we look thru Junk yards, non of the cheap replacement parts work.. so we upgrade.

I think... Hang in there everyone.. the few moments of good are so worth it eh?

Diet change here to vegetarian at 1st of the year... I need to lose another 30lbs to qualify for hip surgery taking me from 331 to 270.. so difficult when one cannot walk and keeps getting worse..
my hip job.png

Last edited:
Monkey,,,, After getting my chest busted open in 2013, I never touched tobacco again. Cold turkey and done. Hate the fking smell of the mother fkers now. Makes me sick to be around them. Can't believe I ever took the habit up. If anything is a gateway drug,, it's tobacco.

I wore a suit and tie every day for almost 40 years. Today practically all I own is Gym clothes and jeans. I do have one pair of Dockers and a sport coat which gets worn maybe once a year. Gastroenterologist appointment later today. Not looking forward to this. Gatta do what ya gotta do. Hopefully just a change in my diet will solve the problem.

I'm down to one suit that still fits and a couple of blazers with slacks. Most of my career I was required or advised to wear a suit and tie or slacks and jacket, though in our enlightened 1990's, in an effort to close the warm and fuzzy gap between management and labor, ties were viewed as a "barrier" to communications, and we were advised to dress more casually, so I migrated to jeans and casual shirt day to day and 3-piece suit or sports coat and slacks when occasions called for it.

Since retirement in 2005, I'm mostly wearing jeans with colored tee shirt, or knit long sleeve or short sleeve polo's, depending on the weather, and fisherman sandals.

Commiseration on the gastroenterologist visit and good luck brother!

Boo, I have watched some of the crap you have gone through over the years and you are one tough sumbitch. You, GW and Big deserve a medal. However Big is lugging enough metal around inside his body to be a 5 star General.

Having fought in both world wars, Walt must have the most medals, but Big always did strike me as one tough muther.

Also a boon if you wanna get bombed is that its not necessary to load your pipe or roll a J. Yet, although the buzz and the convenience is great, somehow it just don't have the same "rightness" that smoking a J does.
And--- a definite downside - if you live in many places outside the US etc, cartridges are not easily available (maybe I need to explore mail order)
I'd be interested to hear diverse opinions on doobie versus vaping from anyone out there.

Beware carts from unvetted sources. Big flap over lipid pneumonia outbreak following use of untested dilutants like Vitamin E acetate to thin the concentrate.
Smoking got too harsh for my lungs, so I switched to vaporizing or dabbing concentrates on a hot nail. For a portable unit I use a S&B Mighty, which allows me to pre-load cannisters with mixtures of herb and concentrates.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...another-way-to-vape-without-using-e-pen-carts
hittin a j of Blue Skittles I dug out from the chiller .. had a guns pulled argument with my meth cooking, meth using neighbor across the street that inherited his little acre of little boy lover sickness .. blue skittles helps with the change of flavours and helps me stay frosty in case

Whoa, guns pulled sounds serial! Over what?

I think... Hang in there everyone.. the few moments of good are so worth it eh?

Diet change here to vegetarian at 1st of the year... I need to lose another 30lbs to qualify for hip surgery taking me from 331 to 270.. so difficult when one cannot walk and keeps getting worse..

Perverse isn't it? Good luck with the weight loss brother!

Last edited:
Morning old farts. I like doobies, bowls, vapes but not big on bongs. Never did like a bong. My grandson likes a gravity bong he made. Something we did as teens was a Marijuana malt. Take a double and stick it into the end of a straw and gently blow it into the bottom of a glass, then pour it into your lungs like drinking a glass of water.

Morning OFC. Looking at the list my Doc says it is off limits because of my stomach issues.....Holly fk....looks like bread and water is the only safe food now. Mrs Pute just brought me my morning coffee....yup, on the list of no no's...so this is what it has come to.....prison food.

that helps move the poo out but the diet makes life either simple or complicated...you gotta change the diet brother just like I had to...failure to do so will give you a life like I had until I listened...
You are right I am listening.

Latest posts

Back