The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, guns pulled sounds serial! Over what?

thieving 50 yr old aids infested meth head that had broke into my truck and I had 'em on security cam .. step daddy was the one that came onto my property to tell me that I didn't know the people I was messing with .. he thinks his affiliation with a few bandito bros is stronger and better than my connections to that Galveston originating brotherhood .. fool

my chambered and loaded pistol grip 20 g was aimed at his head by default , but he noticed while he kept his left hand in his left pocket .. he prob supported a 9

All is quiet since then , I don't do cops

LOVE that pic!

I dunno if I have set a local record (I think I must have) for having been shot, stabbed, blown up, run over, poisoned, and insulted. But I am still here motherfekkers!

I am IMMORTAL!!!!!!!

So far...
Was all of that at the same family reunion?

Hopper, I quit cigarettes around six years ago. I still love the smell of 'em. When I find out I've got a few short months to live, I'm gonna mortgage the house and buy a carton. First pack I ever bought was 20 cents out of a machine in a bowling alley.

Fargin Cigarettes. I hate Em. Every morning I wake up saying this is the day.
One of the smartest things one can do. Harder to quit than coke and smack. When I smoked, they cosy about 50-55 cents. If I walked down to a bar called The Spanish Key, they had a machine that was 35 cents. I dont see how people afford them at 7 bucks or so around here.

I will smoke an occasional cigar, but don't inhale! If I did I would likely puke my guts out.

Bubba

Hopper, I quit cigarettes around six years ago. I still love the smell of 'em. When I find out I've got a few short months to live, I'm gonna mortgage the house and buy a carton. First pack I ever bought was 20 cents out of a machine in a bowling alley.
That's the way my dad was. After he quit, if someone lit up (remember when you could light up a cigarette anywhere? Dr office waiting room, air flights etc.) he would start complaining of a "nicotine fit" but didnt break down. When I quit (well, the FINAL time anywho) an odd thing happened. I could smell cigarettes! Go to a bar, come home, next day the laundry basket smells like a "smoking lounge." remember those?

I noticed ash trays stunk like crazy. Pipe and cigar smoke in moderation don't have the same effect on me, but the smell of cigarettes gags me,
I guess I'm glad.

Bubba

I don't smoke....never did. My parents used to smoke in the car with the windows up. Dis fargin custing. I used to get terrible headaches from the smoke. My whole family, both sides smoked like a freight train. I am the only one who didn't pick up this disgusting habit.

Funny thing. I can smell a cigarette from 20 yards but can't smell pot at that distance. I remember going into the gas station and some kid was buying cigarettes and chewing tobacco. If I remember right 3 packs and tobacco was like $20 or more. I laughed and said out loud that pot was cheaper. Got a good laugh.

Morning OFC. Looking at the list my Doc says it is off limits because of my stomach issues.....Holly fk....looks like bread and water is the only safe food now. Mrs Pute just brought me my morning coffee....yup, on the list of no no's...so this is what it has come to.....prison food.
Back in The Day 40+ years ago, I had to go on a bland diet. There was a coffee substitute that was pretty good. AHA! The Beautiful Witch heard me trying to remember the brand:

SANKA

Turns out, they are still in bidness. Found a review on it:
https://thedarkestroast.com/sanka-coffee/
1638643442990.png

$1.98 for a carton. 8 cents a pack at the PX.

I've been shot at and stabbed at, but nobody made contact yet. I'm getting too old for all this, don't want to put up with sore hands so more apt to shoot! LOL. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Bubba
I grew up in Kansas and we fought with our fists. No kinves, guns chains or gangs. We all had guns....everybody had a gun rack on the back window of a pick up but we shot birds and rabbits.

Yes today you couldnt have a gun on a rack like that, or your window would be smashed out to steal it. A good deal of knife play occurred when I was young delivering pizza. Many robbery attempts. Odd, never had a gun pulled on me back then doing that, usually 4 or 5 would approach. I would stick you in a second, I carried a razor sharp blade in my hand under the pizza. When they approached, I would quickly fold the box in half twice , threw it on the floor and told them to eat that shiet....knife in hand. If I got touched.....

Bubba

We were very honory. If we knew it was a robbery, usually from a dorm address that didnt exist. You had to be buzzed in, so they would rob you at the door. Well we had one, I'm standing there with empty pizza box, smiling. "What you smiling at?" Here come my boys up behind with those wooden club like things you force pork butts through a meat grinder with. Beat down I guess. Nothing like the look on their faces...

Bubba

I don't hang with or f@ck around with 1%s , that is where I've never needed to go but I just know them from 30 years ago and we have respect for each other due to lost friends and family

The Porter Wagner looking country bumpkin step daddy inherited the 20 acres 10 years ago and he gave his stepson, the meth cooking / selling, aids infested queer 50 yr ol that likes 16 and 17 yr old boys an acre right across from us 3 yrs ago .. ... we've been here 27 yrs

all that along with 46 broken bones, been shot once and stabbed yet life is good...they say if it don't kill you it makes you stronger...I dunno about that...quit smoking cigs in 1990 but still smoke me my cigars...
I was an Outlaw Biker before I retired my colors. And I'm not proud of it. Dumbest shit a man can do. But I was younger. Thought I was 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Wasn't 10ft tall and damn sure found out I wasn't bullet proof.
I still have a 357 bullet in me. Had a bag on my stomach for 5 months before they could put me back together. Doc told my Wife they lost me twice due to internal bleeding.

Last edited:
it's only when we get old do we realize how fragile we truly are...I hung 3 carbon filters overhead today, back cetainly isn't happy with me...been icing it for about a half hour now...I've seemingly recovered from all the stupidity and now hurt myself in the gym but it's a controlled hurt...my brother tommy passed but not after being seargeant at arms for the local chapter...stuff we did years ago 'eh... :eek:

Latest posts

Back