The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks good to see some older names still kicking. not growing now, and probably won't for a while yet. We moved back with my folks while I sell my house. have a nice piece of property under contract to buy as soon as my other house sells. comes with a 4 year old tractor with associated equipment a pond a beautiful house sitting on 15 acres . house is 2000 feet from the road so no more people bugging me. Mrs dog is 14 weeks along with a baby yarddog
really enjoying life atm

Hey folks good to see some older names still kicking. not growing now, and probably won't for a while yet. We moved back with my folks while I sell my house. have a nice piece of property under contract to buy as soon as my other house sells. comes with a 4 year old tractor with associated equipment a pond a beautiful house sitting on 15 acres . house is 2000 feet from the road so no more people bugging me. Mrs dog is 14 weeks along with a baby yarddog
really enjoying life atm
yd i was gonna call you this evening and let you know, but you done found out. good to see you bro. congrats bro, gonna be a little yd or yd'ett either way congrats.

When you get it fixed, could you take me back to 1978? I'd like to get something back that I'd give away again. :cool:
I may be on to something
See the source image

Latest posts

Back