The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over 1,000,000! Couldn't t tell who it was. Carry, Roster or GW I think it was one of them....
1000000_one_million_views_fireworks_turquoise.jpg

My med card expires next month. I need to start thinking about getting it renewed. Should be an adventure since everything is done on the phone and online. Gonna be a duck fock.
I’m going to talk to my regular doctor about signing my rec come renewal time. Let Medicare pay for it.
Two cups of cuttings have been soaking overnight and need to go into rw cubes today. The veg looks so much better now that a few plants have moved to flower, actually have room for a new clone or two if I can find something tempting.
7B2EB172-2038-427B-824B-EB5EFD5627DA.png

I’m going to talk to my regular doctor about signing my rec come renewal time. Let Medicare pay for it.
Two cups of cuttings have been soaking overnight and need to go into rw cubes today. The veg looks so much better now that a few plants have moved to flower, actually have room for a new clone or two if I can find something tempting.
View attachment 265356
OK I have to ask, will Medicare pay for weed now

My pot doc charges me $90 for a renewal visit and he will no longer write recs for more than 25 plants. To many docs got greedy, writing high plant counts for extra $$ then ended up losing their medical licenses. Colorado is cracking down on large “personal” grows.
I was a bit over my numbers last year and was pretty nervous about it.

I mostly keep my card so I can go to the dispensary for gummies. I don’t count on it to protect me if I were to be caught with more than 12 plants. The new law clearly states there are no exceptions on residential grows period. I just saw someone on the news, neighbor reported the smell, cops checked it out, dude gave permission for them to look around. 12 plants in the backyard and 24 more in the shed. Pow! Off to the chateau graybar. I have friends who think they are bulletproof and I worry about them. This so called legalization is nothing but an illusion and a cash cow for the State.

I have heard so many stories on this subject. Colo laws are ambiguous at best. I have heard about cops only being interested in what is in flower. Then I hear stories about cops counting non rooted starts.....

I only need 24 plants, which is what I currently have. Rarely do I go over that number especially if the law is still in effect that a plant isn't considered unless rooted and 12" high. Hard to find any real clarification on this. Also the new law as I remember allows you to have as much in your possession as you can grow legally. Last year It cost me $180 for everything. Doc, paperwork and extended plant count. Then you have to send it to the state for your license which is another $35. I do feel more comfortable having my license and extended plant count documents right on my tent. I have all docs for the last 11 years taped to my tent.....covers the whole wall of the tent......

I don't think LEO is gonna bother me unless somebody complains about smell or excessive traffic in and around the house. I don't have either. The smell is minor at best and I vent into and open space. Unless you are stupid or greedy in this state you are under the radar. Plus I hide good.....just like a fart in the wind.....

200.gif

Look at your paperwork from the doctor, it will state how much you are legally allowed on hand. I got mine raised to 1 lb this year and doc won't go any higher. I would never count on the ambiguity of any cop. LEO attitudes are swinging back the other way again here and it's any easy felony for them.

Look at your paperwork from the doctor, it will state how much you are legally allowed on hand. I got mine raised to 1 lb this year and doc won't go any higher. I would never count on the ambiguity of any cop. LEO attitudes are swinging back the other way again here and it's any easy felony for them.
OK Say you are at the 1lb limit, what would stop you from storing the other 6 Elbows in a safe Locked and secured, they can not demand you open it and without probable cause they would never have a warrant to do so?
I wouls say this is all I have and no you can not look in my safe I have nude pics of me a my wife stored in there

Mine says 24 plants and can carry up to 6 oz on me. That is it.
Then 6 Oz is all your allowed to have on hand at any time. The 24 plant rec is over ruled by the new State law. My neighbor is a lawyer and he confirmed this. He also downsized his grow 😂 If you rent a commercial space for your grow then you can legally have 24 plants.
Cops are also cracking down on backyard grows that are non compliant. Plants are supposed to be in a locked building like a shed or greenhouse, a fenced yard with locked gates does not qualify. It gets worse when you look at some new city ordinances like banning the residential use of HID lights. They’re out to get us!

OK Say you are at the 1lb limit, what would stop you from storing the other 6 Elbows in a safe Locked and secured, they can not demand you open it and without probable cause they would never have a warrant to do so?
I wouls say this is all I have and no you can not look in my safe I have nude pics of me a my wife stored in there
That’s why I have a lock on one of my freezers. No one comes in my house or on my property without a warrant. My gates are locked at all times. After harvest I have another safe spot where I can store some excess. It gets more aggravating every year. Sometimes I wish it had never been legalized, then there was no confusion and prices were higher.

Latest posts

Back